3 Game Apps I Couldn't Survive Without

3 Game Apps I Couldn't Survive Without

These are the best friends a girl could ask for.
6

Hey there, apps. You guys are amazing. You are the real MVPs in this world. Not only are you great and fun, but you are also always there for me when I need you the most. I know there are quite a lot of you out there, and so I really can't thank all of you one by one, but I will have to give a shout out to my personal favorites later.

Let's just go over all of the amazing instances in which you are so helpful. First of all, you are always there to help cure my boredom. Whether it is the beginning of a class and the professor hasn't gotten there yet, waiting for a friend to show up for lunch, or right when I wake up when I have too much time before I have to get ready — you are always there. It's so nice to have you there to help kill time.

Second, you always help me when I'm in an awkward situation. If I'm early to an appointment, if the bus is late, or if I'm just trying to get away from responsibilities, you are always there. You never fail me — it's amazing.

Third, and most importantly, you always have beautiful graphics. Whether it's seamless art, or pixelated effects, it's always eye-catching. And I'm going to be honest, I always try to find games that are aesthetically pleasing and/or cute. I'm such a sucker for adorable games. It's a problem, but it's also an amazing problem to have.

Now for my personal favorite games — these games are the nearest and dearest to my heart. These specific games have been in my life for an embarrassingly long amount of time.

Sneezies. You have been there for me since sophomore year of high school. I can't imagine where I would be in my life without you. You are one of the cutest games out there. I mean, c'mon. You're literally a puff ball trapped in a bubble, sneezing to become free. It's amazing, and I love you.

Disco Zoo. Hello, my friend. You are also one of the cutest games in the world. Not only can I rescue animals from the wild and put them all in my wonderful zoo, but I can also give them disco parties that just make everyone so happy. It's adorable, and there are also hidden mini games in it as well that are amazing. Get this game—I promise you won't regret it.

Neko Atsume. This is a game about cats. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY A GAME ABOUT CATS?! Seriously, though. There are so many iconic and wonderful cats in this game including, but not limited to, Tubbs, Guy Furry and Lady Mew Mew. These guys are the best, and all you have to do is put food out for them and they will pay you in fishes. It's the cutest and I want to adopt them all. You will love it too.

There are just so many games on my phone that I love with all my heart, I just can't name all of them. But know that I love you all so much. And you have saved me from so many awkward moments where I would be lost without you. Thank you. Stay my friends forever.

Love,

An Addicted But Loving Game Player