To My Best Guy Friend

To My Best Guy Friend

Thank you for everything.

32
To My Best Guy Friend
123rf.com

To my best guy friend,

Thank you.

Thank you for all the time we have been friends. For caring about me. Thank you for never making me feel unwanted. Thank you for not trying to hit on me. Thank you for trusting me.

Thank you for never judging for the things I tell you. Thank you for understanding me or at least trying to understand me when you don't. Thank you for always being there to make me feel better. Thank you for trusting me with everything you have told me. Thank you for being my confidant.

Thank you for the never ending laughs. You are always smiling, even on your bad days. Thank you for the awful, I mean awesome puns. Thank you for always making my days better and brighter. Thank you for always making me laugh, especially when you know I needed it.

Thank you for late night ice cream runs. Thank you for movie marathons, random road trips, and being ready to hang out at any time of the night. Thank you for watching scary movies with me. Thank you for driving around and just talking to me.

Thank you for introducing me to so many new things. Thank you for showing me new music. Thank you for making me watch movies I have never heard of. Thank you for always pushing me to try new things.

Thank you for never judging me for dressing in sweat pants everyday. Thank you for never telling me I looked awful even when I really did. Thank you for never judging me on anything. Thank you for accepting me for me. Thank you for being my best friend.

Honestly, thank you for being the most genuine person I have ever met. Thank you for being you and allowing me to know you. I don't know what I would do without you.

Love,

Your best friend