An Ode To Comfy Clothes

An Ode To Comfy Clothes

Because they are the best parts of your life
17

Ahhh yes. This is the time of year for the comfiest clothes. I love it more than anything because now it is acceptable for me to wear oversized sweatshirts, sweatpants, leggings with fleece in them - all of the essentials. I mean I don't think there is anything better than being able to go to your closet and pick out your favorite comfy cotton sweatshirt and just snuggle in that and try to get warm.

I mean, sure, summer is a great season as well but it's way too hot! There is just too much stress going on trying to cool off. And I don't know about you, but being sweaty and gross isn't my favorite way to live life. I really prefer being able to warm up easier than cool off. There is also nothing better than getting in your favorite warm clothes and then covered up in a warm blanket. There is just nothing better.

Not only that but also those warm fuzzy socks that go all the way up to your knees - let's talk about those. They are super soft, wicked comfy, and they warm your entire leg. The best possible thing is that they also allow you to slide all over hardwood floors - which in my opinion is the best form of transportation.

There is just something so wonderful about getting in your favorite warm clothes and going out on a walk or even just staying in - it's just so comforting and it's basically like a safety blanket. I mean, have you ever been in warm clothes, a good blanket and a cup of hot chocolate and NOT been in the best mood of your life? I don't think it's even possible to be upset when in that type of situation.

If you don't have an outfit that is your go to one during the fall or winter then you have to absolutely go out and find one. You will never be the same afterwards. It's one of the greatest things that you will ever have in your life and it's guaranteed to change how you see the winter months - especially if you aren't a fan of winter to begin with.

So I encourage you to go out there and spend some time in Target or Kohl's and get yourself the comfiest outfit you can find. Get yourself the biggest and softest sweatshirt imaginable. Get some pants that are really great and comfortable to lounge around in. Most importantly, make sure that you have the ability to wear theses at all times because I mean, if you can't wear it in all situations is it really a great outfit?

Go out and enjoy those clothes and have the best winter months that you can!