Instagram Singer On The Rise

Instagram Singer On The Rise

Why @thatpineapplegirl is worth pressing the follow and like button.

17
Instagram Singer On The Rise
Christina Maldonado

Some of today’s biggest music acts, such as Karmin, Justin Bieber, and Christinia Grimmie have all been discovered on the internet. Emily Zeck is a musician who chose Instagram to be her main platform for her talent. Zeck first created her Instagram account to connect with friends and family, but soon realized it could be a place to promote her love for music. Zeck has posted many acoustic covers that have gained popularity since 2014. Today she currently has more than 300 thousand followers on Instagram and roughly 13,700 followers on Twitter. She has covered artists and bands such as Drake, The Rolling Stones, Marvin Gaye and more. Recently, Zeck covered Josh Groban’s, “You Raise Me Up” in dedication to the victims of the Orlando Shooting, which hit close to home for the Florida native.

What separates Zeck from other upcoming musicians currently on the internet is her unforgettable falsetto voice and her tropical fashion style. Not only is Zeck a musician, but also an avid surfer and a beachwear model for Billabong and Nada Swimwear. If her social media handle didn't give it away, the singer is a pineapple enthusiast. On International Pineapple Day, she retweeted fans who posted pictures of pineapples in her honor. Zeck treats her fans with the utmost respect by accepting song requests and retweeting their post that applauds the singer's current work.

Last December, she released her first original single “Pacific Blue”. The song has over one million plays on Spotify and is available to download on Itunes. Her songwriting will remind listeners of Colbie Caillat’s debut album Coco. You can see Emily Zeck perform live during Open Mic Nights at the Juice 'N Java Cafe in Coco Beach, Florida. We can hopefully expect more music from the Instagram singer very soon. Attached bellow is her lyric video for her song "Pacific Blue".