An Apology To My Professors

An Apology To My Professors

Sorry for falling asleep in class, and forgetting the home work, and being late...

281
An Apology To My Professors
sbmania.net

Dear Professors,

Hey. It's me. You know? The one who looks really tired? Yeah, well I just would like to apologize for a few things. First of all, I'd like to apologize for always walking in late. It's not that I don't care. I actually do! I want to learn (sometimes)! But you know your class is really early and my dorm is really far. I tried to get up early but I was also studying until 3am for another class. Also when I wake up I have to be quiet or else my roommate will wake up too. So I'm trying to be respectful of her feelings. I understand I should be respectful to your feelings too, but my roommate has access to all my personal belongings so I think it's better to stay on her good side... I know that may sound like an excuse, but you have to understand, I also have really little legs. I can't walk as fast as everyone else, and since I don't have time to go to the gym, my squirrel-like-stamina doesn't allow me to run. (I'm not really sure how good a squirrel's stamina is). I'm going to try to get to class on time, but I'm really sorry if I don't.

I'm also sorry for not having my textbook on time and always asking you to upload the chapter. I know you said it's available at the bookstore but they're basically asking for a small loan of a million dollars for one book. ONE BOOK. So I ordered my textbook off Amazon or some other sketchy website in order to save money. I know we're already on chapter 4 but I promise I'm keeping up even though I look like I'm slacking since I'm the only one without a textbook. You may think I am cheap but really I am saving that extra money to buy you a nice gift at the end of the semester. You already know you want a fresh Starbucks gift card. But really, I am sorry, I am a broke college student.

I'd also like to apologize for giving you the complete wrong answer to the question you asked. I know you literally told me it less than five minutes ago, and I even wrote it down in my notes. But I am literally so tired, just took a test and under so much stress I am surprised I even changed my sleep sweatpants to my class sweatpants. I promise if you ask me again in about ten minutes after I eat my body weight in sugar, I will most likely, maybe, possibly give you an answer that is semi-correct.

Then, there's about skipping class last Friday. I know you think it's because I went out the night before or I'm hungover, maybe even drunk or because I want to start my weekend early. But I promise you I have the worst immune system known to man. If someone even breathes near me I am pretty sure I catch at least three strands of the flu and the plague. And I promise I do take my vitamins (we already know there is NO nutrition in that dining hall food). So please don't mark me unexcused, I know I seem like I don't care about class, but I really do. I'm trying to get a degree here! Be the next president! Own my own company! Heck, maybe even rule the world! Sorry I got carried away, remember no sleep (but if I did rule the world you could totally be my vice-world-rulers....we'll work out the name later).

In all honesty though, all jokes aside, I really do appreciate you all. I know it seems like I don't care but I really do want to learn from you all. I guess I just want to say I'm sorry and thank you. I wouldn't be here without you guys.

With Deep Sorrow,

your most appreciative student

P.S. you rock