An Apology Letter to Mother Nature

An Apology Letter to Mother Nature

I am sorry, I know we are screwing up.

522
An Apology Letter to Mother Nature
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/04/636427274043026267-1774287804_weather.jpg

Dear Mother Nature,

I am sorry, I know we are REALLY messing up here. I sit here at my desk looking out the window seeing a bright sunny sky while having my AC blasting. It is 85 degrees and it is October... I can tell we have pissed you off, making us suffer through another month of sweating.

hot nervous warm sweaty drake and josh GIF

I understand that this has been an ongoing issue of ignoring your warning signs, and you are now punishing us, some more than others. We are changing the composition of your master piece and that was never our right. We have made you hotter and for that I am sorry. Sadly, though we didn't realize it right away. Some of us still don't even realize it, and that's just a shame. The facts are here. The charts are made. We see the trend, I promise.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.A3.gif

We see the numbers rising, and we see your increased anger. It comes in names like, Harvey, Irma, and Maria. It comes in drastically hot summers and nonexistent winters. I don't know what to say to you, except we will change. Regardless of the politics, those of us who are recognizing your signs are taking action, and we promise to make a change. It might not be easy, and it will take years of work, but I am done pissing you off. I hope the rest of them are too.

I'm sorry for taking you for granted for so long. I have learned my lesson.

Love,

A person trying not to sweat to death

p.s to all the rest of you lets all get it together and make sure this planet doesn't get any hotter. We need to control our greenhouse gases and stop messing with the ozone layer. I can't take the heat anymore or the crazy storms. I just want my four seasons back.

movies film science oscars leonardo dicaprio GIF