16 Pieces Of Workout Equipment You Can Get On Amazon For Under $20

16 Amazon Purchases That Boost Your Home Workout Game For Under $20

Bring that studio vibe into your living room.

5299

On October 7, the USPS refuted any claims to Rolling Stone that Amazon Prime Day would impact the timely delivery of 2020 mail-in ballots

Some people thrive with a home workout routine. There are so many YouTube videos full of helpful instruction and step-by-step guides that allow you to bring almost any workout to your living room, assuming you have the right equipment. While this doesn't work for everyone, many of us have adapted our previous workout preferences to a home workout routine thanks to many gyms and studios being partially (or fully) closed thanks to coronavirus (COVID-19).

That being said, there are plenty of fairly cheap things you can add to your home workout set-up to elevate your home workout routine and bring a little more of that "studio feel" to your living room.

1. Yoga blocks

A yoga mat is a fantastic start to your zen environment, but if you're looking to grow in your yoga abilities, yoga blocks can act as a helpful tool for transitioning into more balance-oriented movements.

2. Kettlebell

Kettlebells are a great way to incorporate weights into your home workout. They're fairly small and easy to store while making a huge impact whenever you decided to add them to things like squats, deadlifts, and lunges.

3. Ankle/wrist weights

What seem like "easy" arm and leg workouts aren't as simple with the small addition of ankle/wrist weights. Even a one- or two-pound difference can quickly tone those muscles!

4. Quick-dry towel

Even if you're at home, those YouTube workouts can get sweaty!

5. Dumbbell

Getting tired of using those wine bottles or canned goods for arm day? Maybe it's time to actually buy a dumbbell.

6. Jump rope

Mixing up your cardio routine is easy when you have a jump rope handy.

7. Yoga ball

Trade in that work from home couch seat with a yoga ball. Who says you can't work on your balance while you're killing it at work?

8. Running vest

If you need to run early in the morning or late at night, you need a reflective running vest to make sure you're safe.

9. Resistance bands

Add a little more pizazz to those leg lifts and squats with a resistance band.

10. Medicine ball

Medicine balls aren't just the big, clunky things you see at the gym. You can add a smaller, still incredibly effective medicine ball to your home routine, too!

11. Interlocking tiles

Tired of working out on that hardwood floor or carpet? Get some stackable, interlocking mat tiles to elevate your workout space (and then easily store when you're done).

12. Foam roller

Just because you're working out at home doesn't mean you can skip the cool-down! Help soften that soreness with a foam roller.

13. Pull-up bar

Turn one of your doors into a helpful workout tool, with this multi-purposed pull-up bar.

14. Sliders

Make mountain climbers a little more challenging by adding sliders! It doesn't matter if you're working with carpet or hardwood floors, these sliders are double-sided and ready for either surface.

15. Ab roller

Work on your balance and core strength by incorporating an ab roller into your workout.

16. Personal blender

You may not be able to hit up the studio juice bar after your workout anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't blend up a smoothie at home!

As an Amazon partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.