Amazon Gifts For Less Than $20

20 Amazon Gift Ideas For Girls That Are Under $20

When in doubt, go with succulents

364
girls giving presents

With the holiday season right around the corner and your wallet not quite at the level it needs to be, your best bet for finding the perfect presents for all the leading ladies in your life is to head to Amazon and buy the cheapest (but best) things you can find. Luckily, I've done the hard work for you.

Here are 20 gift ideas your mom, sister, cousin, best friend, girlfriend, roommate, big, little, neighbor, yourself and anyone else are sure to love but that won't break the bank:

1. Succulents

succulents

So easy to buy and ship with Prime. Now the biggest struggle is to keep them alive.

Find on Amazon for $15.95 for a 5 pack

2. Little feminist playing cards

little feminist playing cards

Not only are these cute to look at but they're also fun to play with on a game night.

Find on Amazon for $12.95

3. "We Rate Dogs" daily calendar

we rate dogs calendar

365 days of wholesomeness. Who could ask for more? Also available in a 12-month wall calendar version. Based off of the @dog_rates Twitter account.

Find on Amazon for $10.39

4. Cactus candles 

cactus candles

Diversify your garden without having to remember to water it all the time.

Find on Amazon for $7.99

5. Tote bag

tote bag

You know that bag that everyone has? This is it but it's also not. For a fraction of the cost, no one will even be able to tell the difference.

Find on Amazon for $14.95-22.95

6. A diffuser

diffuser

Add essential oils to make your room smell, and you feel, great.

Find on Amazon for $15.99

7. A pop socket

pop socket

Improve her selfie game with one of these tiny gadgets. Available in a ton of fun designs.

Find on Amazon for $9.97

8. Face masks

face masks

More importantly, 24 face masks so she can use them anytime, no matter what she's in the mood for. At like 60 cents each, these are a steal.

Find on Amazon for $13.95

9. Funky socks

socks

For the girl who likes plants more than she likes people.

Find on Amazon for $10.99

10. A comfy sweater

sweater

For fall, winter, and anytime she may want to look comfy and cute at the same time. Available in a variety of colors.

Find on Amazon for $14.99-$23.99

11. Fairy lights 

fairy lights

To add a magical touch to her dorm, house, or anywhere else she decides to hang these.

Find on Amazon for $16.99

12. "Girl, Wash Your Face"

girl, wash your face

The new self-help book that every girl is talking about this year.

Find on Amazon for $13.78

13. Cute coffee mugs

penguin mug

Search "animal coffee mug" for other animal options!

Find on Amazon for $12.99

14. Scratch off map of the world

scratch off map

A perfectly beautiful way to keep track of all the places she's been.

Find on Amazon for $11.97

15. Bath bombs

bath bombs

A beautiful way to relax and unwind.

Find on Amazon for $17.99

16. A pillow pet

pillow pet

When her dorm doesn't allow animals and this is as close as you can get.

Find on Amazon for $19.99

17. Touch screen compatible gloves 

touch screen gloves

So she can stay warm and toasty but still upload things to her Snapchat story.

Find on Amazon for $9.99

18. A stuffed avocado 

stuffed avocado

The new cutest thing on your bed.

Find on Amazon for $19.49

19. An eyeshadow palette 

eyeshadow palette

Featuring fun, sunshiney colors

Find on Amazon for $12.57

20. A waterproof bluetooth speaker 

bluetooth speaker

So she can sing her heart out in the shower.

Find on Amazon for $19.99

Have fun and happy shopping!

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.