The Last-Minute Amazon Prime Holiday Gift Guide
Christmas

The Easy Amazon Prime Holiday Gift Guide For The Last Minute Shopper (Like Me)

Don't feel like battling mall parking lots this close to Christmas? I got you.

280

Christmas shopping is easily my favorite part of the holidays, even for my broke self. I love the atmosphere of parents and friends running around like a chicken with their head cut off trying to scramble for gifts. Amazon is well on their way to taking over the world, so may as well utilize their 2-day shipping. Whether you're a homebody, last minute shopper, or just lazy, here's a list of gifts on Amazon that will be perfect for anyone in your life.

1. Oil Diffuser

Oil diffusers are a great gift for anyone who spends a lot of time at home. They add to your home decor while also serving a purpose. You can even add in an essential oil set to round out the gift!

2. Echo Dot

The Echo Dot is a fantastic gift to give when you are on a budget but want to have a really awesome sought after item to give. Right now if you hurry and purchase, it's only $19.99 compared to the normal price of $39.99!

3. Sippers

These faux Ugg slippers are a perfect take on the overdone gift of fuzzy socks! For the men in your life, these moccasin slippers are a perfect gift too.

4. Dash Mini Waffle/Panini/Griddle Maker

Okay, these products I SWEAR by. I use them every day and they are a lifesaver and so convenient. As a college student, I tight on space, time, and skill. Also, I'm just lazy. So the Dash Mini Waffle Maker is perfect for when I'm craving a sweet breakfast but am tired of frozen waffles. It's so light and portable and easy to clean up. They even have a Dash Mini Griddle which I use to make breakfast sandwiches and even cook an egg on! Lastly, have a Dash Mini Grill you can make paninis on or grill patties on! Better yet if you can't decide between the three options, you can buy the set of 3! They even come in the cutest colors and are super affordable!

5. Moon Lamp

This gift is one I really want for myself. This moon lamp is super unique and makes a great decoration for your home and serves as a conversation starter. I've seen these lamps all over Pinterest and Instagram and would be perfect for kids and adults alike!

6. Felt Letter Board

At this point, everyone and their mother has one of these felt letter boards but for those who don't have one, it would make a perfect personalized gift for anyone! A wrapping idea would be to open up the letters and place a personalized message on it for them to see when they open it. Then you wouldn't have to buy a card, kill two birds with one stone!

7. Metal Straws

Listen, I know getting straws for Christmas sounds kind of lame and ridiculous but the benefits and meaning behind the gift are what's important. These metal straws come with a pouch making them easier to carry around. You can also do a little more research for fun metal straws like these copper metal straws, multi-colored straws, or collapsible straws for on the go. I'm sure you're all probably sick of hearing about the damages to the environment that come with disposable straws but if it wasn't detrimental to the environment, then you wouldn't hear about it as much. Giving the gift of saving the environment is the best gift you can give in my opinion.

8. Blue Light Blocking Glasses

These blue light blocking glasses are an odd gift to receive but incredibly useful and helpful. For the person in your life that is addicted to their phone or computer screen (like me) this gift will be worth the while to them. They come in multiple colors and shapes to choose from and filter out the blue light from screens which will decrease the strain on your eyes when looking at your screen.

9. Coffee Table Books

This is an easy gift to get everyone on your list because it's easily customizable, a great conversation piece, a decorative item, and could make a great gag gift. This Milk and Vine book is a great gag gift for your fellow Vine lover. A Kate Spade coffee table book or this Vanity Fair history book for your fashionista friend. For the person in your life with wanderlust, this travel book is perfect. For your fellow dog lover, much like myself, this book has their name written all over it. And lastly, for the nature lover, this National Geographic photography book is the one.

10. Amazon Gift Card

If you're really crunched for time and are exhausted of ideas, you can never go wrong with an Amazon gift card. You have the option to print the gift card, email it, or you can pick out a design to get a physical gift card. Perfect for the family member or friend who is incredibly picky or already has everything on their list.