Life As Someone Who Is Always Hungry As Told By Joey Tribbiani

Because Joey is essentially our food loving spirit animal.

65
YouTube

Ah, food. The ultimate glory of life. What other reason is there to make it through the day than counting down the hours until your next meal, or even the minutes until your next snack? However much you eat, that wonderful feeling of finally tasting whatever you've been craving for the past 20 minutes never really goes away. If you're a person who's stomach rumble can cause everyone in the row in front of you in class to turn around and ask "was that a large dog or a small elephant running through the room" then you may in fact identify with me.....and Joey from FRIENDS.

Waking up to the smell of breakfast....or even just the thought of breakfast.

And then after eating breakfast thinking of your next meal

When lunch FINALLY comes

When you say you're hungry and someone asks "Didn't you JUST eat?"

When you find people who understand your food obsession and you all can just....

If someone ever asks you what you want to eat when you're cranky.

But, sometimes you do have to be a bit particular about how your food is being eaten.

And, I mean, obviously.

Sitting down at the end of the day thinking about all the food you've eaten.

There are many reasons why FRIENDS fans love Joey. From his adorable smile and constant love for his friends to his ability to smell a great meatball sub from miles and miles away he has a way of impressing us through all he does. His most relatable trait, though, is his undying love for food and this love being on his mind all. day. long.