Alternative News Sources

Alternative News Sources

Arm yourselves with knowledge

394
Alternative News Sources
todayifoundout.com

Mainstream Media has taken up a false narrative. It is not a source for reliable information. This has been proven by the lies and fear mongering that is currently all over this nation. I have all but abandoned CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC. The only reason to watch these is to know in advance exactly what you will hear from the brainwashed zombies protesting and rioting in the streets.

I am frightened of these riots. I voted for Donald Trump. The “tolerant leftists” are attacking people while screeching about loving everyone. The worst part is they don’t even see the hypocrisy. Here is a list of alternative sources for those of you that want actual news. Please check these out, watch a few videos and read some articles. We need to wake up the rest of America.

• Info Wars
    • The Alex Jones Show, Paul Joseph Watson, Owen Shroyer...
  • Subreddit: The_Donald
    • Using Reddit may sound ridiculous, but many stories are compiled here. It’s an excellent starting point.
  • Louder With Crowder
    • Steven Crowder is a comedian, but he knows his facts and will educate you.
  • Breitbart News
    • Especially Milo Yiannopoulos.
  • The Washington Post
  • The Guardian

Whether you like President elect Donald Trump or not, please try to educate yourself with facts. I have talked to people that can say nothing about politics beyond repeating mainstream media rhetoric. I am so proud of Americans that were not taken in by the repeated lies. Help put a stop to the frightening misinformation. Arm yourself against protesters with knowledge, because you will win every time.