Alphabet: Millennial Edition

Alphabet: Millennial Edition

'A' stands for Avocado!

346
Alphabet: Millennial Edition
Evidence in Motion

Remember when you were in kindergarten and they taught you the ABC's? Remember when each letter was associated with a word or phrase? For example: " 'A' stands for apple!" Yeah, you remember it. We all do.

In the next twenty years, here is what they will be teaching in kindergarten and elementary schools, all thanks to us millennial's.

The Millennial Alphabet. Enjoy.

'A' stands for Avocado.

Used in a sentence: "An avocado...thanks!"

'B' stands for Beyonce

Used in a sentence: "Beyonce is the queen."

'C' stands for Cats.

Used in a sentence: "Cat's are better than dogs. Sorry, mom."

'D' stands for Dabbing.

Used in a sentence: "Betty White was dabbing to "Despacito" last Wednesday."

'E' stands for Ellen.

Used in a sentence: "Ellen is the queen of day-time television."

'F' stands for "Frozen".

Used in a sentence: "If her favorite movie is "Frozen", then she's too young for you."

'G' stands for "Game of Thrones"

Used in a sentence: "If you don't watch "Game of Thrones" then we can't be friends."

'H' stands for Harlem Shake.

Used in a sentence: "Do the Harlem Shake"

'I' stands for Instagram.

Used in a sentence: "So I've been stalking my ex's Instagram for three years now. I think they want me back now."

'J' stands for Jennifer Lawrence.

Used in a sentence: "Jennifer Lawrence? Oh, don't you mean Katniss Everdeen?"

'K' stands for Katniss.

Used in a sentence: "Katniss is the best fictional character since Harry Potter."

'L' stands for Love.

Used in a sentence: "Love is Love; love wins."

'M' stands for Millennial

Used in a sentence: "A millennial is innovative, clever, and not afraid to make a change in the world."

'N' stands for Netflix

Used in a sentence: "You wanna watch some Netflix and chill?"

'O' stands for OMG

Used in a sentence: "OMG, is that a pug?"

'P' stands for Pewdiepie

Used in a sentence: "Pewdiepie is the most subscribed YouTuber of all time, I'm not sure why..."

'Q' stands for Quizlet.

Used in a sentence: "Quizlet: saving college students since 2007."

'R' stands for Reaction.

Used in a sentence: "Did you see that one dude's reaction on T.V.?"

'S' stands for Snapchat.

Used in a sentence: "Snapchat is most known for their famous dancing hot dog."

'T' stands for Tyler Oakley.

Used in a sentence: "If you don't know who Tyler Oakley is, girl, we got a problem."

'U' stands for Usain Bolt.

Used in a sentence: "Usain Bolt: Probably the only Olympic runner you have ever heard about."

'V' stands for Vine.

Used in a sentence: "I made a Vine and it got like, 100 views. I'm basically famous now."

'W' stands for Walmart.

Used in a sentence: "Walmart is scary when you go at night."

'X' stands for X-Men.

Used in a sentence: "X-Men is the movie with Hugh Jackman and the guy that plays Gandalf."

'Y' stands for YOLO.

Used in a sentence: "Just say 'YOLO' whenever you're about to eat a ghost pepper dipped in peanut butter, or rush into battle like Aragorn"

'Z' stands for Zayn.

Used in a sentence: "I'll never forget the day Zayn left 1D: I was in my high school cafeteria when it happened."