10 Ice Cream Places You Need To Visit In NYC

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.

1159
Yelp

One of the biggest trends right now is ice cream and icy desserts. All over the world everyone is finding the hottest ice cream places that people just cannot get enough of. Here are a few of my favorite places!

1) Ice and Vice – 221 East Broadway NY, NY 10002

Artesian ice cream made in very unique flavors with crazy names. One of their most popular flavors is the “Mexican B” which is Mexican vanilla and black lava sea salt.

2) Frozen Sweet- 184 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10012

Frozen Sweet is one of the hottest places right now. It is a tiny little shop located in Little Italy. It focuses on Thai-style rolled ice cream. You can customize the rolled ice cream to any flavor you want and you can watch it being created in front of your own eyes.

3) Big Gay Ice Cream Shoppe- 125 E 7th Street, New York, NY 10009

Big Gay Ice Cream Shoppe is known for their own twist on a classic…soft serve. They turn a classic into something new and innovative with their wide variety of toppings and shakes.

4) Pop Bar- 5 Carmine Street, New York, NY 10014

If you love ice pops this is the place for you. It has a variety of different ice pop flavors that you can customize. You pick the flavor pop and then pick from white, milk and dark chocolate to dip and then, add any topping.

5) Cool Mess- 137 E 62nd Street, New York, NY 10065

If you ever wanted to make your own ice cream this is the place to do it. You can create any ice cream you want at your table!

6) Emack and Bolios- 1564 1st Ave, New York, NY 10028

Most popular for their outrageous cones and ice cream. Dipped waffle cones in marshmallows and topped with cereal.

7) Chloe’s Soft Serve Fruit Co. – 25 E 17th Street, New York, NY 10003

If you’re looking for a lighter, healthier, dessert option, this is the best place for it! Chole’s serves frozen dairy free fruit treats such as ice pops, smoothies, sundaes and much more!

8) Eddies Sweet Shoppe- 105-29 Metropolitan Ave, Forest Hills, NY 11375

Old fashioned ice cream parlor. Has been around since 1909 and has been serving up classics since the beginning. Anything from ice cream, sundaes, egg creams and everything in between. Everything is homemade daily!

9) Momofuku- 220 8th Ave, New York, NY 10011

Most popular for their cereal milk flavored ice cream with corn flakes on top. Not only do they serve ice cream but they have pies, cakes and cookies that are their most popular items!

10) The Lemon Ice King of Corona- 52-02 108th Street, Corona, NY 11368

One of the most popular Italian ice shoppe in NYC. Has been around for more than 60 years and serves more than 40 different flavors of ice! All homemade, with fresh fruit!

Next time you’re in the big apple I hope you stop by one of these icy places!! Enjoy!