All For Love And Love For All

All For Love And Love For All

Love always wins.

6
All For Love And Love For All
Instagram/princesstrilla_

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela

As everyone has heard, early Sunday morning one of the most deadliest shootings in American history since 9/11 occurred at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida leaving over 50 people dead and even more injured.

My heart goes out to all that have been affected by this attack, including families, the whole Orlando, Florida area and the LGBT Community. It took me a while to feel the devastation of the horrific murders, your loss is heavy and just know you all have support worldwide because love holds power.

All that was going through my head when I heard of this was how could this happen? What could we have done to prevent this? Why them?

I was so lost to all the blame that was happening from others, such as people blaming it on gun control and also the Muslim community, which is ridiculous in my opinion.

There is way too much hate in this world, and we must stand together to create a nation strengthened by our differences rather than divided by them.

We will not let people with so much hate in their heart win and stop people like us from being who we truly are, which is nothing less than amazing. We stand stronger together than alone and right now our hearts are very sad but we are stronger than we have ever been. When they try and break us down we come together and become even stronger.

To the people that just wanted to dance I will dance for you until I can't dance anymore and I will dance for all the beautiful souls, all the innocent people that have lost their lives because they deserve nothing less.

All the love that we carry in our hearts can overpower all of the sad and unnecessary hate that a lot of other people carry, we just have to stay strong.

It is so sad that it is now more difficult to feel safe anywhere anymore. There is no reason why I should be afraid to go to the movies, to go to class, to go to the mall, to go to my favorite club, etc.

It is also unfortunate that not only me but millions of other people in this country feel this same way.

It truly breaks my heart.

But this is to the ones that do not understand, to the ones that have so much evil in their hearts that they will go out of their way to hurt others, the ones that are so ignorant to it all.

I find it a great tragedy they do not realize that no matter what happens we will not forget that love always wins.