All The Series That Won 2018 Emmys!\

These 9 Shows Are Extremely Deserving Of Their 2018 Emmy's Win

Don't miss out on these amazing shows and limited series!

13
Instagram / @alexborstein

TV's biggest awards night was on Monday, and the winners definitely did not disappoint!

Here is the list of all series that were 2018 Emmy Winners to provide you with a little extra motivation to watch these shows (if you haven't already). These award-winning shows are the best of the best and definitely deserve your attention!

Without further ado, here's the full list of series that picked up an Emmy this year:

1. "Barry"

"Barry" has been Bill Hader's baby for years as he worked to bring it to the small screen. Hader plays Barry, an undercover hitman who is good at his job but wants something more. When he travels to LA to execute a hit on an actor, he gets a taste of acting by following his target right into an acting class. Barry heads down a path of pursuing acting and falling in love, but his handler isn't having it. "Barry" picked up Emmy wins for Henry Winkler as Best Supporting Actor in a Drama and Bill Hader for Best Actor in a drama.

2. "The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story"

The second season of ACS chronicles the famous assassination of fashion designer Gianni Versace. Versace was murdered by Andrew Cunanan on the front steps of his Miami mansion, and Cunanan fled the scene. Tune in to see Gianni's famous siblings navigate the future of the fashion house while more details about Versace and Cunanan are revealed. This limited series picked up an Emmy for Best Directing for Ryan Murphy and Best Lead Actor in a Limited Series for Darren Criss.

3. "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"

Brought to you by Amy-Sherman Palladino, this series is quite unique. Midge Maisel is living with her family on the Upper West Side until her marriage falls apart and she stumbles into stand-up comedy. Maisel performs at clubs and venues across NYC on a mission to become famous and make it onto "The Tonight Show" couch. This show CLEANED UP, winning for Outstanding Comedy Series, Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy for Alex Borstein, Outstanding Writing, Outstanding Directing, and Best Lead Actress for Rachel Brosnahan!

4. "Godless"

This series centers around notorious and murderous criminal Frank Griffin who is searching for his outlaw protege that betrayed the brotherhood. His search brings him to the unique town of La Belle, New Mexico, which happens to be almost completely inhabited by women after a mining disaster pushed out the previous residents. Start streaming "Godless" now to watch this interesting outlaw tale unfold. "Godless" won an Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor and Actress in a Limited Series for Jeff Daniels and Merritt Wever's performances.

5. "Game of Thrones"

"Game of Thrones" is wildly popular and a long time favorite, but the quality of this series cannot be overstated. If you're not already a devoted "Game of Thrones" fan, it's time to binge all seasons leading up to next year's final installment. You'll 100% enjoy watching major royal families fight each other for the control of Westeros. "Game of Thrones" was a big-time Emmy winner once again, snagging Best Supporting Actor for Peter Dinklidge and winning the prestigious Outstanding Drama Series award.

6. "Westworld"

If you're looking for a series that will blow your mind, look no further than "Westworld." This HBO drama dives into the theme park Westworld, where humans can enjoy a fantasy world without human consequences. As you get further into this series, you'll learn that the hosts in this park aren't just there for human enjoyment, but play a much larger role in this story. This mind-bending series picked up a well deserved Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for the amazing Thandie Newton's performance as rebellious host Maeve.

7. "The Americans"

This under-appreciated FX series is about two KGB agents in an arranged marriage who are undercover in the US as spies. Set in the early 1980's during the Cold War, this show not only analyzes the political climate, but follows the KGB agents as they get deeper into undercover missions and some family members start to warm up to American life. This series won an Emmy for Best Writing for a Drama as well as Best Lead Actor for main star Matthew Rhys (who is dating co-star Keri Russel)! Don't sleep on this incredible series.

8. "The Crown"

Queen Elizabeth II is a bad ass. And if you don't know, now you know. This series chronicles the life and reign of Queen Elizabeth II, her husband Philip, and the British Monarchy. Each season covers a decade of the Queen's rule, starting with right before she was crowned. With true historical plot lines, intensely personal scenes and exquisite costumes, make up, and sets, "The Crown" never disappoints. Claire Foy won an extremely well deserved Best Actress Emmy, and the show also won an Emmy for Best Directing for a Drama.

9. "RuPaul's Drag Race"

YOU. BETTER. WERK. The queen of all queens, the one, the only, RuPaul hosts this amazing reality show that will absolutely make your life better. Follow this series as drag queens compete to be the last one standing and be crowned the next drag superstar! Come for the contestants, stay for the drama. Season after season, "RuPaul's Drag Race" continues to be entertaining, empowering and addicting. This series won for Outstanding Reality Competition Series and absolutely deserved the win.