5 Animation Villains That Inspire Me

5 Animation Villains That Inspire Me

They do wrong the right way.

1569
5 Animation Villains That Inspire Me
https://giphy.com/gifs/plankton-3jnD69izXzNRK

Evil is evil. I don't condone that. But most villains aren't pure evil. (I'm talking animation here.) Some evil villains have amazing work ethic, confidence, and a number of other strong qualities.

Here are five of my favorite.

Plankton 

Plankton celebrates.9. Planktonhttps://gifer.com/en/MqJU

Sheldon is a hustler! He's a "fall down 99 times, get up 100" type of guy. Sure, he gets discouraged here, distracted there, but ultimately, we know he's after one thing. The idea of stealing the Krabby Patty Secret Formula wakes him up every morning. His goals get him out of bed! And can we talk about Karen his computer wife for a second? He created her. He breathed breath into her hard drive and she became a living being with thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Alexa could never. (Not to mention she has to operate underwater.) Plankton literally let his haters fuel his genius. That's mad inspirational. *Plus he’s bold. A fish tryna sell fish to fish? The gull.

Ursula

Ursula laughs5. Ursula - Business

Ursula didn't have dreams, she had plans - and concrete steps to make that plan happen. Sis said "let me get my evil plan in writing". That's boss thinking. They say write your goals down. Ursula got hers signed, honey. And let's not forget she could have launched her own line of underwater beauty products. She had no friends hyping her and her confidence was still on 1,000. Furthermore, she was the only one bold enough to stand up to King Tyrant. Sorry, -- Triton. Inspirational to say to the least.

Lord Farquaad

12. "Welcome to Duloc" from "Shrek"www.youtube.com

Let’s get one thing straight. Lord Farquaad is a terrible person and I am not a fan. The sick freak had a torture chamber. He stole land by force and then made the landowner pay to get it back. Either that or be killed in front of a stadium full of people. Plus his whole "fairytale creatures are bad" gives racist vibes. That being said, the man is a leader. He sends Shrek to rescue Princess Fiona so he can marry her and be King... if he wasn't a King, why were all these people listening to him? The answer is simple. "Leadership is an action, not a position" -Donald McGanon

The Evil Queen

1. Snow White: Be careful who you trust. Giphy

DRAMA! The way she ran down those castle stairs - ICONIC. Her old lady disguise only thinly veiled her evil. She was determined to be fairest of them all. Let me ask you a question. Have you ever gotten really dressed up and felt really cute but when you went out, someone looked better than you? Did you murder them for it? If not, congratulations to everyone except The Evil Queen for not hiring a hitman to plunge a dagger through that person's heart and bring you back the evidence. But the real inspiration is the amount of time she spent in front of that mirror, magic or not. I can only take but so much of myself.

Prince Hans

11. HansSource

The dude is bad - but the award-winning performance? Take a bow, sir! You had me believing that I could fall in love with someone I just met. However, he did inspire me to do something they tell students to do all the time - just show up. He wanted to be king and his brothers were taking too long to die. So, he made his way to Elsa's coronation. He was going to rule Arendel. The details would be figured out later. What a leap of faith! Thank you, Hans. I needed that.