What Kind Of Alcohol You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
popular

This Is The Type Of Alcohol You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Time to get white girl wasted.

1300
The CW

While many choose to ignore their zodiac sign and don't partake in the daily reading of their horoscope, there's no doubt that your astrological sign has something to do with the way that you act.

This being said, I took the liberty of researching all of the zodiac signs and applying them to some of our favorite (and least favorite) alcohols.

Regardless of what you choose to read about and believe, take a minute to read below, because you'll probably be shocked at how "you" it is.

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Moonshine

Aries are known to be independent, leaders, passionate, motivated, and are always "chiefs" instead of "Indians". All things considered, moonshine is the perfect alcohol to describe an Aries. In its purest form, it is the alcohol that broke us into the world of libations. Moonshine has a bold, strong front, which I believe can also be said about many Aries people.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Red Wine

At their core, Tauruses are trustworthy, ambitious, intelligent, and well-intentioned people. Much like Tauruses, red wine is a trustworthy go-to of many, especially housewives looking for a late-night drink. Red wine is often enjoyed by people with a higher taste level, as the flavors can be analyzed and have much more depth. While red wine can be considered a higher-end beverage, there are also plenty of cheap wines (going back to Tauruses being generally down-to-earth people). As a whole, red wine and Tauruses go hand-in-hand.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20) : Vodka

Geminis are often described as dynamic, outgoing, quick-thinkers, and overall well-rounded people. For these reasons, vodka is the best alcohol to embody Geminis. Vodka is easily the most versatile of the alcohols, making it easily relatable to Geminis. Much like Geminis, vodka can come in just about any variety, can adapt, and can also be mixed with many things (just like Gemini's capability to work their way into any and all social situations). Overall, vodka's ability to adjust makes it extremely relatable to Geminis.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Craft Beer

With traits such as a strong intuition, being emotional, a deep personality, and occasionally being stand-offish, Cancers and craft beer truly relate deeply. Much like cancers, craft beers can often seem intimidating at first, but once you are introduced, your world is changed for the better. Cancers and craft beers are often difficult to understand and there are many different sides to them. Their varying types and flavors are expansive and what they have to offer varies.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Fireball

Leo's traits of interest include warmth and kindness, boldness, courage, a high self-esteem, and intelligence. Fireball is bold and intense, and offers courage to those who choose to drink it. Its pungent flavor relates to the strong personality of Leos, whether that be for better or worse. Leos and fireball are open to all but can sometimes be an acquired taste.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Cheap Beer

Overall, Virgos are thought to be kind and smart, and will always lend a hand to someone in need. They are the ones that want to get the job done quickly and with little to no difficulty. Much like your cheap beer of choice (perhaps Natural Light, Bud Light, Keystone, or PBR), Virgos get the job done. They know their purpose and are always down to play the game. Virgos are also known to be friends for life, just like the Miller Light that you remember drinking all throughout your college years.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Champagne

Libras are known for their kindness, intelligence, values of harmony, and are known to bring people together. Champagne contains similar qualities, as it is often drunk at weddings, engagement parties, on New Year's Eve, and generally, events where people are together and having fun. The fizz and bubbles of champagne well represent Libras' tendencies to be aloof and in the clouds. Libras excel at having the middle ground, much like the fact that champagne is the meeting point for many.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Tequila

Many Scorpios are recognized for personality traits like independence, passion, drive, and a hard front protecting their softer emotions. Tequila and Scorpios both seem intimidating at first but have so much more to them than what you initially see. They're reliable and upfront. Much like a bottle of tequila, Scorpios can f*ck you up, but you'll always go back because you love it/them.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Whiskey

Being headstrong, strong-willed, independent, and going against the current are all Sagittarius things. All of these traits are also those of the choice drink for college students and elderly men alike: Whiskey. Much like whiskey, Sags are up-front about things and are proud to be who they are. Both have a "take no shit" kind of attitude and are unapologetically themselves. However, much like a good whiskey, Sagittariuses need some time to age and mature.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Scotch

In their most basic form, Capricorns are smart and hardworking, with their goals always in mind and their eyes set towards better things. Capricorns and Sagittariuses are similar, however, Capricorns are much more goal-driven and have a little more of a head on their shoulders–making them just like scotch. While the main difference between scotch and whiskey is their geographic location, it's no secret that scotch is much more of an acquired taste, much like Capricorns. Capricorns take some getting used to, considering that they always know what they want.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Rum

Aquarius have two fairly different variations: One being fairly sensitive and closed off, while the other is energetic, exciting, and high-energy. In this way, they're extremely similar to some of my best friends, spiced and white rum. Spiced rum's warmth makes you think of a night at home–maybe sitting by a fireplace, reading a book or watching a movie–much like the somber Aquarius. Alternatively, white rum is sure to prepare you for a night out with your friends where you're bound to have a good time–which is easily comparable to the more eccentric of the Aquarius people.

Pisces (February 19 - March ): White Wine

By far the most important and obvious trait for a Pisces is understanding. Other parts of their personalities include being easy-going, accepting, affectionate, and gentle–making them just like a good white wine. While those with a more advanced palate enjoy a red wine, a delicious and crisp white goes down easily and will always be there when you need it. Pisces are more than willing to lend themselves to you in a time of need, just like how white wine will always be there after a breakup or a long day at the office.