As you get older, some people may think they're too old to carve a pumpkin for Halloween. Those people are wrong. First reason: it doesn't matter how old or ~mature~ you get, no one is "too old" for Halloween. Second reason: pumpkin kegs are a thing, so there you go. Here are some creative ways to give your jack o' lanterns a little bit of a "grown-up" twist:

1. The pumpkin keg

This one's for all the beer-lovers out there. What's a more festive way to drink beer than drinking straight out of a pumpkin? Also, Halloween is the only time when it's acceptable to drink beer out of a pumpkin, so if you're into that, why not take advantage of it?

2. Painted pumpkins

Life imitates art? For all the less crafty souls out there, painting a pumpkin is 100x easier than carving, and a lot easier to clean up. Also, this makes for adorable, yet ~spooky~ decorations for your Halloween party.

3. Pumpkin wine dispenser

Slap the pumpkin anyone? If someone walked up to me at a party with a whole ass pumpkin and told me to "slap the bag" my basic girl persona would immediately take over and grab that pumpkin with no questions asked. This is obviously much like the pumpkin keg, but for wine lovers.

4. Pumpkin cooler

Nothing says "Halloween" like chilling your alcohol inside a pumpkin.

5. Pumpkin beer holder

LeftHandBrewing on Instagram: “Put that Jack o' Lantern to work! #PumpkinCooler 🍻🎃”

Essentially, the same idea as the pumpkin cooler, but with a different technique.

6. Pumpkin punch bowl

Only the realest Halloween fans would drink straight from a pumpkin.

7. Drunk pumpkins

Creative, yet relatable. This pumpkin is also a good reminder to be responsible with your drinking and not get Halloween wasted.