Songs to play at a party

11 Songs Every Bama Student Hears At A Frat House Front Yard Darty

"Singing 'Sweet Home Alabama' all summer long." — Kid Rock

564
university of alabama greek life darty day party
Hollan Humphrey

Darty season the time of year that all students look forward to. Wearing your favorite pair of shorts a cute shirt or even basketball jersey and skipping on over to fraternity row.

To open it all up, why don't we start with the song that gets evert white person ever, lit? And it begins...

1. The Killers — "Mr. Brightside"

We've got to jam to something while a latter song is banned! With the upbeat rhythm and unmatched lyrics, you can't go wrong with Mr. Brightside.

2. Walker Wes & Dyl - "Jordan Belfort "

Okay, I get it. This song is old, but that doesn't means it doesn't slap still. Am I right or am I right?

3. All American Rejects - "Gives You Hell"

Let's be honest this has been a bop since it dropped and no one can deny it.

4. OutKast - "Ms. Jackson"

Never meant to make your daughter cry... Obviously, but it still happened.

5. Drake - "God's Plan"

Scary hours, sad boy hours, whatever suites your fancy.

6. Soulja Boy - "Crank That"

We all think our music taste has evolved until we hear this MASTERPIECE. I bet that within the first few minutes of the song you will see people break out the dance that goes along with it too!

7. Post Malone - "Better Now"

Because, for real, who doesn't love Posty?

8. Cardi B, J Balvin, and Bad Bunny - "I Like It"

Since Bodak Yellow, all the rave is Cardi B and college girls, for one, are HERE for IT.

9. Khalid, 6LACK, Ty Dolla $ign - "OTW"

You can't go wrong with this one because guys love the rappers and girls love Khalid.

10. Mason Ramsey - "Famous"

WALMART YODELING KID. 'Nuff said.

11. Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Sweet Home Alabama"

Did you really think this wouldn't be on this list?