Games We Used To Be Addicted to

5 Games We Can All Say We Were Addicted To

Whether it's a phone game we were hooked on when it first came out or a Nintendo game that everyone had to play we can all say that at one point or another we were addicted to these games.

17
https://unsplash.com/photos/qB_ldcaZHvw

These are all games you once loved or possibly still do. These games came out several years ago and still remain semi-popular in some audiences. Whether you were a die-hard player for a month or still a casual player you certainly can relate to these games in the memories of how popular they once were. In no particular order here are 5 games that you used to go crazy for...

Pokemon Go

https://unsplash.com/photos/Am1io6KusFM

Yes this is a game that has only been out for a few years and it ha dropped in popularity however many people were once hooked on this game, needing to relive their childhood dreams of being a Pokemon master and catching them all. The game designers have done a lot to rejuvenate the game such as allowing trading, holding community days for certain rarer pokemon, and allowing gym and trainer battles but nothing will ever be as much fun as getting a group of friends together and walking through the park catching super cute pokemon on your phones back in 2016.

Flappy Bird

https://www.instagram.com/p/jhv2rUu_jd/

This fun little game came out in 2013 and it grew in popularity very quickly, spawning many different versions of this game. It was a sensational game where you would try to get the little bird through the green pipes of varying lengths and as a result of the bird flying all crazy it was difficult. Many people grew bored with it but before that day came it was all we could talk about and it resulted in many hours being spent crying and laughing and getting frustrated that the bird would not just go through the pipes.

Candy Crush

https://www.instagram.com/p/BveRqaLg-OR/

First being seen in 2012, this game is quite addictive. It is a standard puzzle solving games with multiple levels and just like flappy bird has many different spin-offs that are just as much fun. It was all the rage back in 2012 and for the most part has stayed relatively popular with younger and older audiences.

Ballz

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ballz?lang=en

This game is really simple, as you raise in level you get more balls to destroy the bricks that increase in number with each level. It became a competition of sorts for some people trying to have the higher levels.

Angry Birds

https://www.facebook.com/angrybirds/

This game first game out in 2009, yes it has been around for almost a full decade its hard to believe, there were several spin-off games including Angry Birds Rio, Star Wars, and Angry Birds 2, but no matter which one is your favorite you can't say you didn't at least play it once. It has managed to stay pretty popular as far as the franchise for the movies go and the plushies however the game that originally spawned it all has definitely dropped off the charts in place of its other spin-offs. we still love all the birds and we will always have a soft spot in our hearts for the adorable but mean green pigs that serve as the villains.