Instagram Accounts Every College Woman Should Be Following
Social Media

15 Instagram Accounts Every College Woman Should Be Following

Here are 15 accounts to follow so you can have some daily inspo in your feed.

122

Instagram - we all have it. While it may seem like another useless social media platform, there's actually quite a few accounts out there that can be beneficial. Here are 15 accounts that every college woman should be following for some daily inspiration in their feed.

1. @collegenutritionist

This account posts cheap meal-preps for one, perfect for the healthy college woman on a budget.

2. @thefemalehustlers

This account will inspire you with their daily motivational quotes, and will encourage you to be the ambitious boss babe you were meant to be.

3. @girlboss

This is another account dedicated to inspiring girl bosses; check it out for posts about self-care, money, horoscopes and more.

4. @studyquill

With tips for studying and organizing, this account provides major inspo for the hard-working college student.

5. @headspace

This meditation app's Instagram provides a great guide to a healthier, happier and more well-rested lifestyle.

6. @writing.prompt.s

This account is perfect to help any college writer get their creative juices flowing.

7. @poets

This account makes for a great follow if you want some daily dose of poetry in your life.

8. @dormify

This is the best account to follow when it comes to needing inspiration for decorating your dorm room.

9. @cfashionista

This account follows a community of college students and is great for anyone who wants to be involved in fashion, beauty and digital media industries.

10. @enneagramandcoffee

This account posts tips, mantras, recommendations and more for your enneagram type.

11. @popsugarfitness

This account provides daily fitness inspiration and posts easy-to-follow workouts, perfect for the fit college student.

12. @universitytees

If you're in a sorority, follow this account to see cute Greek wear and how other girls style their sorority fashion.

13. @costarastrology

If you're a fan of astrology, this is just a fun account to follow to read more about your zodiac sign!

14. @i_weigh

Run by actress Jameela Jamil, this account reminds women that they are more valuable and are worth more than what they look like.

15. Your university's account

Following your university's Instagram account is the best way to know what's happening around campus.