9 Things That Are Only Acceptable On A College Campus

In college, no one cares that you're sleeping on a bench outside of class.

185

Being a college student is both exhausting and exciting at the same time. If you're a college student, you've either seen (or more likely, done) some of these things.

1. Sleeping anywhere and everywhere

In high school, if you fall asleep in class, people will make fun of you or you may even get your picture taken. In college, no one cares that you're sleeping on a bench outside of class. Honestly, they may even wish they were you.

2. Wearing PJs to class

Before I started college, I had a college professor tell me that one girl showed up to his class every day in her pajamas. I promise you do not have to dress up for class.

3. Finding odd ways to get to class

I saw a picture of a girl riding a Barbie jeep to class so she didn't have to walk. All I could think was "genius". There is a guy at JSU that rides a unicycle to class every day, like it's normal.

4. Sleeping/watching Netflix all day

Last year, my roommate and I would dedicate full days to catching up on sleep. In college, this is totally normal.

5. Sitting in the dining hall for hours

There have been times when me and a few friends have sat in the dining hall for what seemed like forever, just talking, and munching. Also, no one cares how much you eat. You go back and get another plate of fries, girl.

6. Taking six trips to Walmart in a week

You're bored? Go to Walmart. Your friend is bored? Go to Walmart. You put on real clothes for the first time this week? Go to Walmart.

7. Not washing your hair for a few days

College students understand that you may not always have time to wash your hair every day. Everyone knows why you're wearing a hat to class.

8. Asking Mom for money

The struggle is so real that it is almost unreal.

9. Saying "no"

Your friends will understand when you say "no" to a night out. They know your school work is way more important.