Atrocity; Please Hear Me

Atrocity; Please Hear Me

An Internal Asylum

9
Atrocity; Please Hear Me

Self-doubt sloshes through my loathing ears. I feel as if you don't love me anymore. I shall hold you hostage in my beseeching heart for eternity. You burn my heart, digging it up by the deformed roots, and setting ablaze to the emotional state that was unlocked by forced emotion. I hate you, I hate the comforting taste you left in my aching head. Skeleton to skeleton, we were meant to be. Vein to vein, you lied to me.

So you may rupture my useless lung with a rusty dagger, and proceed your lust filled journey. Please, finish me off without remorse, enjoy me well, save me for a damaged, beloved soul whom freelances on prosperity of a growing mind. Save me for your addictive torture, deviate my torso's beginning with an unfathomable shatter to the shrieking heart. Vulgarly disfigure my iris so I may have no perception of the future.

With the outcome of great atrocity, I beg you to bring your glossed lips to mine like a magnet. May I beg perhaps a bit harder, and you will hear my crumbling plea? As your lips caress mine, hear my symphony of apathy, and do what you please. Take the restless wind from my gasping throat, take the stagnant blood from my vacant heart. Shall I bathe in the power that is committed to being yours?

Decapitate my pestering soul, and fracture my graying skin with bitterly sweet kisses. Deactivate my emotions with an off switch you dominate by the demons at your fingertips. The construction of my entire being was sculpted by you.

Please baby, kiss my decaying lips more, kill the deception of my soul. While you dismember my lips with a gentle kiss, remember, I was once your foul creation. I glance into your eyes filled with fear, the treacherous imagery you must see. For I know you are envisioning my vanishing porcelain face held in your chilled hands. Blood rains out of my fractured skeleton's skull, you stand watching intently, but yet dissatisfied. As if destructing my face wasn't enough, you sigh in a gruff manor.

You disrupt the activity of my veins, so that the blood flow hoses the eggshell walls with nonconforming pity. Decomposing in your arms, I was. Stained blood red were the arms you cradled me in. Rib cage to rib cage, I felt you breathe consistently as I cried out for a breath of sympathy. I rapidly decay in your hands without receiving an apology….

The last view I caught was that of the tattoo on your breasts. It was meaningless with my last citation of expression…..

Destruction. I hate you.