Why The Faim Is The Best Band You Haven't Heard Of Yet

You May Not Know The Faim, But They Have Big Things Coming

Let me tell you, this four-person alternative band from Perth, Australia is about to become well known.

413

The Faim is a band you may not have heard of before. But, let me tell you, this four-person alternative band from Perth, Australia is about to become well known. The Faim has big things coming.

From touring with bands such as Lower Than Atlantis to collaborating with some of the music industry's biggest artists, including 5 Seconds of Summer's own Ashton Irwin, this band already has many opportunities under its belt. The Faim has a bright future ahead.

During the weekend that just passed, The Faim had slots at one of the UK's biggest music festivals, Reading & Leeds. Playing to a crowd full of people, the band's energized performance failed to disappoint. Everyone was jumping along as lead singer Josh Raven poured his heart and soul into his singing.

Bassist Stephen Beerkens gave his all as he multi-tasked in his usual form, switching from piano to bass and vice versa. Drummer Sean Tighe always gives his best performance, evidently highlighting this at Leeds, when he posted on his Instagram story that he had made himself bleed while performing. This energized drummer duly demonstrates the drive these boys have.

Friend of the band, Sam Tye, stepped in for guitarist Michael Bono while he dealt with some personal issues. Sam also gave his all, demonstrating the passion that holds this band together — and he did this while rocking some seriously yellow socks!

When it comes to upbeat songs accompanied by flawless melodies, the members of The Faim definitely know what they are doing. Great tunes, including "A Million Stars," got the crowd amped up and ready to go, while slower songs, like "Make Believe," provided the crowd with a roller coaster of emotions and passion which is present in their Instagram post which can be seen below.

This band really does give their everything as they perform, providing an empathetic atmosphere surrounding their songs.

The Faim evidently enjoyed this experience, too, posting on their Instagram: "we can't wait to come back."

If you are interested in checking out these guys performance at Reading and what they got up to, check out their Instagram post below.

The passion this band has really is astounding. If you feel like checking them out, do not hesitate to do so. Their debut EP, "Summer Is A Curse," will be released on September 7, so mark your calendars. Big things are coming for this talented band!