From the poor to the rich, Olivia Jade knows
Education

It Must Be A Nice Life Olivia Jade, A Retrospective From The Poor

This Youtube star is clueless out of her mind

109

I'm sure by now you've already heard about the college admission drama. If not, let me catch you up to speed. Dozens of parents have been charged in a massive college admissions scam where the parents paid thousands of dollars for their children to get into the school. Actress Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin AKA Aunt Becky from Full House have been outed by the media.

This brings me to Lori's daughter, YouTuber Olivia Jade. This girl is currently 19 and has 1.9 million followers so she by a standard in a successful YouTube personality.

For example, one is titled (LUXURY) WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2018. This girl sits in front of a camera and shows up what luxury items she has gotten from her parents and family for Christmas. In the picture below she has a Gucci wallet which is valued at $590, yes almost six hundred dollars. Trust me, the most expensive thing she got was a Chanel bag worth $4,900. In total, she had received 20 items at a total value of $8,606...Why are you making a video, bragging about the expensive items you receive while people can't even afford gifts for their own children? You brag how you got pants that you wanted (But didn't buy) and was glad you didn't waste your money on them...I can't with this thinking.

Olivia JadeYoutube

It must be nice to have the money for all those things. Me? I have to take out students loans to afford my education. I'm the first in my immediate family to so college, and I'm online because not many colleges around me had the major.

It must be nice to cheat to get into a school. I wanted to take zoology and work for animals but I don't get the chance. I couldn't pass the ACT/SAT because I find them difficult and I'm not the best at studying. Besides that, I don't have the money to pay for a university such as OSU because I'd have to stay on campus, money I don't have for that either.

I'm sure a lot of us feel this way. I didn't think she had much to do with it until I started digging and I'm glad I did. There are kids out there wanting to get a good education not only for themselves but for their families as well. It isn't fair that you and the other kids get a free ride into it while we have to work, work and pay for it, can't afford it or take out students loans.

I hope that you can get past all the narcissist ways and thinking and realize why people are angry. The parents are equally to blame as well but when I sit there and hear quotes, watch videos and read comments, I can't help but to put the blame on you as well. You said you didn't want to go, your parents wanted you to but you could care less...Parties and boys are more important than education, right?