A Fine Parent

A Fine Parent

What makes someone a fine parent?

19
A Fine Parent
Pexcels

Who should determine if someone is a fine parent? Better yet, what is the definition of a fine parent. To start off.

A fine parent to me is someone who is raising a child, whether it be their biological child or not, by providing all the necessary needs a child is supposed to have in their life. This consists of shelter, food, love, and discipline. If you are providing those four factors for your children, then I consider that to be fine parenting.

Unfortunately, I am nobody and do not have the authority to judge anyone on their parenting skills. The child also is who determines 5he character of themself as an adult later in life. A child that is raised having shelter, food, love, and discipline should grow into a fine adult, right?

Wrong! The child is expected to grow into a fine adult, but there are circumstances when they do not. A child's environment and genetics also are factors that contribute to children becoming fine adults.

A parent can provide the shelter, food, love, and discipline and the child could grow into a troubled adult. Environment, such as peers, culture, and stability, can cause that child to become troubled.

Genetics plays a huge role in determining the type of adult the child will grow into. Mental illness can affect how the child's brain accepts the necessary factors every child needs.

We all question our parenting skills at one point in our lives. Am I a fine parent? What I can say about that is yes you are us you have provided all the necessary needs for your children and you have done all you know to the best of your ability for your children.

Sometimes it is out of a parent's control on how their child turns out to be as an adult. Provide those four factors. the environment and genetics sometimes can not be changed. Every ccj old should grow into an adult with their own personality. Not one the same.

Therefore, do not question yours or anyone else's parenting skills in how a child behaves. Assess the whole situation, and give from there. If all your children grow up and have been provided all the needed factors equally amongst one another and they all have their own unique personality, then you are a fine parent.