A Thank You To Two True Gems

A Thank You To Two True Gems

I luuuurv you

541

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.

I could type that again and again, and it still wouldn't be enough words to describe how thankful I am for you and all you've done this past year and a half. This goes to two people, who know who they are, who have been lights of my life during my life at Villanova. College and being an adult is stupid hard, and there's no way around that. It's one heck of a transition, and I wouldn't have made it without you. Late night talks, venting sessions, movie nights, snack dates, and so much more all helped make my experience part of "the best four years" of my life.

There have been ups and downs for sure, but, without fail, I knew I could turn to you. We've laughed and cried, but being the beautiful person that you are, inside and out, you've been a constant in a time when things are anything but. To Thing 1 ;), I love to be your Baymax, and your literal perfection always brings a smile to my face. You're not afraid to call me on my bs, and it keeps me from trying to be something I'm not. I feel happy and confident to be myself. Whether we are going on random walks or laughing over how weird boys are, there's never a dull moment when I'm with you. Also, believe it or not, you've taught me to walk faster, and that's one heck of an accomplishment.

Your patience with my scatterbrained self is astounding, and I wouldn't want to DM instagram memes to anyone else. To Thing 2, we've gotten infinitely closer in the last year, and, honestly, thank God. As we've proudly coined, "why sip tea when you can chug Rose?", I know I can turn to you with ANYTHING. You're a light not only to me but to so many others. You couldn't be a bad friend if you tried, and, no matter what anyone says, remember that. Even though you can't watch a Harry Potter movie without saying every word, I still love you. You're such an old soul, and you could high key be president one day, so remember me when you've taken over. You really are one-of-a-kind.

You two always know the right thing to say to me, whether it's being my hype woman or telling me a painful truth. I truly wish I could put into words just how much you two have done for me (and my sanity). Thanks for taking in my weird southern self and always encouraging me to be unapologetically myself. You're both incredibly loving and brilliant women, and I can't wait to see all the amazing things you've still to do. I may tell you tons, but it will never be enough to truly express how much you mean to me:

I LOVE YOU <3

~ME :)