92 Thoughts During Fifth Harmony's 7/27 Tour

My heart was actually beating like a sledgehammer.

60
Katherine O'Malley

Last Thursday I witnessed the most beautiful, magical, fierce, phenomenal performance of my life by five badass women also known as Fifth Harmony. I've been a fan since the "XFactor" days but, wow. Thursday night was a whole new level. Victoria Monet and Jojo led off the night with some stellar performances, but my five ladies really stole the show with a set list of 20 songs and some mind-blowing choreography. Here is a short list - I could go on forever - of the thoughts I had during my day at the #727 tour in Boston.

1. Who is Victoria Monet?

2. *watches Victoria Monet perform* oh, Mylanta Victoria Monet is my new favorite singer.

3. Let's check Spotify in between performances to follow Victoria Monet.

4. JOJO IS UP NEXT.

5. All of my childhood dreams are about to come true just when I thought it was too little, too late.

6. Jojo is stunning, like, hello.

7. I've never seen anyone perform as intensely and with as much soul as Jojo is right now.

8. This Jojo performance is so stunning, but so shockingly inappropriate yet I don't hate it in the slightest.

9. Jojo released a new song?! With Wiz Khalifa?! AND she has a new album coming out?! Pinch me I'm dreamin'.

10. Jojo can really bust a move.

11. I need Jojo to come back and do the performance again, and then every day for the rest of my life.

12. Okay, 5H is up next. I hope and pray I get through this with battery left to Snapchat every single song.

13. The lights just went down and music is blaring. They've gotta be up soon.

14. IT'S STARTING.

15. I can't believe my eyeballs. They are all so beautiful and fierce.

16. Did Lauren look at me?!

17. Lauren definitely did not look at me, but we will make eye contact before the night is over.

18. Dinah's legs are the strongest, most toned legs I have ever seen.

19. Wait a second, Normani's legs are insane too.

20. I wonder what kind of workouts they do. I really need to get on some of them.

21. Camila's hair is hair goals.

22. Honestly though, all of their hair is hair goals.

23. I'm so happy they're playing "Miss Movin' On." Talk about a jam.

24. This "Sledgehammer" performance is LIT.

25. I can't believe how intense the crowd is. It's like one big party.

26. *Inner screaming*

27. I am blessed.

28. Oh no. Don't do it. Oh, they're doing it. They're singing "Reflection." Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

29. Normani is deadly in "Reflection." Jeez, Louise.

30. Camila is even deadlier, though. Like, does anyone else hear her adlibs?

31. Lauren doesn't even have that much voice time in this one, yet still seems to slay.

32. Who am I kidding, Lauren always slays.

33. They could be singing "Wheels on the Bus" and I'd still say it was the best concert I've ever been to.

34. "This is How We Roll." You've gotta be kidding me. OH WOW there are beach balls bopping around everywhere. This is crazy.

35. I've been hit multiple times by the beach balls, but I don't even care. Plus, the girls threw them out so it's like we're playing catch, technically.

36. I don't know if I've ever seen more beautiful choreography.

37. Dinah winked at me. This time I'm for real.

38. I can't believe how inappropriate this whole show is, haha.

39. Like really, sometimes I feel like we need to look away. It's too much.

40. Yet I can't look away; I've tried.

41. Is this really happening?

42. I don't even know what song they just sang. I'm too busy staring into Lauren's eyes.

43. Planet Green Eyes is not a nickname given to her lightly. Like, damn.

44. Lauren is such a hardcore bish though, LOL.

45. I cannot fathom that my five favorite people are 10 feet away from me.

46. Thank god all of these other fans are just as crazy and obsessed as I am.

47. An acoustic cover of "Brave Honest Beautiful" is probably the closest thing to heaven.

48. Throwback to playing this song before every college exam and raising my self-esteem.

49. Camila is singing directly to me, I can feel it.

50. I am obsessed.

51. Is this a healthy obsession? I feel like it really is.

52. Other people just don't get it. Right?

53. Lauren swearing in "Dope" just fills my soul with happiness and teen angst.

54. Maybe I should make my ringtone into the chorus of "Dope" just to hear Lauren swear a few times a day by surprise.

55. I sometimes forget Ally is in the group, and I honestly do feel terrible about it.

56. Let's watch Ally for a second. Good job, kiddo. Great work. Back to Lauren.

57. "Big Bad Wolf" is something else. It's an amazing song but this choreography falls under that "should I look away?" column.

58. Update: I did not look away.

59. They've brought out the chairs. Get ready.

60. Lauren wants me to have a heart attack.

61. Is this allowed for viewers under 18?

62. They're wearing four-inch heels and still bopping around like there's no tomorrow. How do they even do that?

63. Is that the beat that I think it is? Could it possibly be... "BO$$"? IT IS.

64. Normani literally just swiped her card and did the nae nae.

65. C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T THAT'S ME. I'M CONFIDENT.

66. I've never been more content.

67. Lauren is so hot that she is literally radiating heat from the stage and I forgot my sunglasses.

68. *screams louder and louder as "All In My Head" guitar strumming begins*

69. This is one of the moments we've all been waiting for folks.

70. Camila is pretending to play the guitar and I've never seen anything cuter in my 20 years of life. Lowkey everything she does is adorable.

71. I'm freaking out. It's about to be Camila's part and they're about to do the craziest choreography of the night.

72. Hold me back, I can't watch.

73. THEY'RE DOING IT!

74. I seriously don't think this show is appropriate for people under 18, but I'm over that limit. So, let's keep going ladies.

75. The cameraman blocked my Snapchat of the big moment, but I saw it so that's all the matters.

76. The beat has dropped. It's time to work from home.

77. Camila literally knows how fierce and in demand she is.

78. They're doing the music video choreography! Bless my eyes.

79. Is this a dream?

80. Lauren has officially become my favorite person in the world.

81. Confusing because she already was my favorite, but it's a whole different level now.

82. Can "Work From Home" please never end because then I actually have to go home and work tomorrow but unfortunately not from my home?

83. Lauren looked at me. Made a face. Danced like no one was watching. The connection has been made, folks.

84. GIVE IT TO ME, I'M WORTH IT.

85. I need some water. I've been standing for hours and screaming my head off.

86. They literally did the running man onstage and I've never been so blessed in my life.

87. I don't know if anything else I've ever paid for has been more worth it than this concert.

88. I can't believe that just happened.

89. I have witnessed heaven and it is a beautiful place.

90. I'm going to cry tomorrow thinking about how this is over.

91. I'm already crying.

92. See you soon ladies, I LOVE YOU!