What Your Favorite '90s Nickelodeon Cartoon Says About You

If you were born in the '90s, you definitely grew up watching the best Nickelodeon cartoons. From "Hey Arnold!" to "Rugrats," you still secretly love to watch these shows when they're on at midnight on Nick at Nite. Each show has its own unique story, just like each person. What does your favorite 90's Nick show say about you?

1. "Hey Arnold!"

Nickelodeon

You always do the right thing and constantly put others before yourself. You are a kind-hearted person who genuinely likes to help others and watch them succeed. You don't have a bad bone in your body and are even nice to those who don't always treat you with the same respect you deserve.

2. "Rugrats"

Nickelodeon

You care a lot about your friends and know how to make the best out of every situation. You are a fun person to be around and are very adventurous and creative. You love to invent new things and people look to you as a strong and independent leader.

3. "Rocko's Modern Life"

Nickelodeon

As a kid, you were always the mature adult-like friend in your group. You have moved around a lot throughout your life, but are content with where you are now. You take life day-by-day and always handle whatever obstacles come your way. Even though your life might not have turned out as you planned it would, you always handle things head on, no matter how strange the situation.

4. "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters"

Nickelodeon

You love horror and action movies as well as pranking others. You are very imaginative and love anything fantasy. From Harry Potter to Marvel, you find joy in mysteries and thrillers. Your career involves your creativity, and kids are easily drawn to your laid-back and funny personality.

5. "Rocket Power"

Nickelodeon

You have always loved extreme sports and action. Sitting in the house and watching television all day would never satisfy you, as you are always out with your close group of friends doing a variety of activities. Surfing, skateboarding, mountain biking — you name it, you love it.

6. "CatDog"

Nickelodeon

You are extremely close to one of your siblings, to the point where you are pretty much attached at the hip. Even though you are best friends, you couldn't be more different if you tried. One of you is brainy and likes to plan, while the other prefers to go with the flow and live in the moment. However, put together, you two are inseparable.

7. "The Wild Thornberrys"

Nickelodeon

The more time you get to spend outside, the better. You can't get enough of nature and love every type of animal. You are constantly on the move and thrive on adventure, never fearing the consequences. You are very independent and don't need to rely on anyone, as long as you have an animal beside you to be your companion.

8. "The Angry Beavers"

Nickelodeon

You have always been really close with your family, especially one of your siblings. The two of you are the best of friends, but you find yourselves getting into some strange situations. You always have each other's backs and enjoy going out into nature to do activities together.

9. "The Ren & Stimpy Show"

Nickelodeon

You have a huge sense of adult humor and like to go on crazy adventures. Some people might view you as short-tempered and silly, but your friends appreciate you for who you are.

10. "Doug"

Nickelodeon

You are a very laid back and responsible person who always does the right thing. You were always in a rush to grow up and never seemed to fit in with the crowd. You have found your way in life and are now a happy and successful person that your friends and family are jealous of. You are living out your dream and no one can get in the way of your life goals.

11. "SpongeBob SquarePants"

Nickelodeon

You are easily loved by everyone, even though you can sometimes get on other people's nerves. Even as an adult, you still have your childish humor and never want to grow up. You can make the best out of any situation and your hard work never goes unnoticed, despite whether or not it shows.