As midterms come and go, let us remember that nobody is perfect. Below is a list of 9 white lies we all tell our parents just to make it through the semester:
1. "Of course I go to all of my classes."
2. "Don't worry, I finished all of my homework."
3. "I really haven't spent that much money.."
4. "All of my classes are going really well."
5. "I'm just gonna stay in all weekend and study."
6. "Everyone did really bad on the exam."
7. "No mom, I didn't just call to ask for money..
8. "Can I call you back? I'm in the library studying"
9. "Don't worry, I'm getting plenty of sleep."
Cover Image Credit: Pixabyay