9 Ways To Tell That You're Dealing With A F*ckgirl

An unofficial guide.

2736
Instagram

Boys typically get all the hate and harsh criticism when it comes to the way they navigate interactions and relationships with girls--hence the millennial creation of the word “f*ckboy.” But trust me: f*ckgirls are out there too. While it’s easy to spot a fuckboy by their classic uniform of Nike tube socks and pastel chubbies, f*ckgirls are a little harder to identify. Use the following characteristics as a guide to finding out if she’s a f*ckgirl:

1. When she goes MIA on you. Aka ghosting.

2. When read receipts say she read your text, but she doesn’t respond for a few hours. We ALL know one of these girls.

3. When she's not into the guy who cares but she's into the guy who just wants to bang and bail. Hence, the reason why nice guys finish last.

4. When you take her to a date and a fifth and she leaves with someone else. Metaphorical blue balls, amirite?

5. When she wears athletic clothes but doesn’t go to the gym. Lululemons, I'm talking about you.

6. When you ask her to formal and she hooks up with one of your “brothers.” Ahh, the classic case of Eskimo siblings.

7. When her camera roll is full of mirror pic selfies. Anything in double digits is unacceptable.

8. When she deletes an Instagram photo if she doesn’t get enough likes. Instagram aesthetic my ass.

9. When she never texts first.