9 Ways Our Pets Are Our True Loves

9 Ways Our Pets Are Our True Loves

Man's Best Friend 4ever

66
9 Ways Our Pets Are Our True Loves
Daily Mail

In many cases, the relationship between animal and human is a stronger bond than that of a person-to-person. Without ever actually having a conversation, we feel strongly connected to our pets in ways that we can't even explain. We would do anything for our little (or big) critters, and they for us. That is why, my precious readers, your friendship with your pet could be better than any romantic relationship you ever have. Here's why.

1. When they walk into your room without be called.

If this doesn't make your heart flutter with excitement, then you should check to see if you have a pulse. Just knowing your pet actually thought of you enough to make the trip ALL THE WAY to your bedroom means it's true love.

2. They look SO cute sleeping.

No offense, but I'm pretty sure my dog looks cuter snoozing than any dude like, ever. I wouldn't DARE disturb my precious princess's beauty rest, yet I couldn't care less about another persons nap and whether they wanted to be woken up or not.

3. They listen to your horrible singing without even grimacing.

If they could cringe, they would. But they physically can't. And that's why they're so special.

4. They never spill your secrets.

Animals can't communicate with us through speaking, we all know this. Which is why you can tell your pet absolutely anything and nobody will ever. find. out. Besides the language barrier, your pet would never betray you like that. People, though? They're another story.

5. When they follow you around the house.

Let's face it, we all love getting someone's undivided attention. When our pets follow our every move, we feel special. It's amazing that a creature could care so much about you doing laundry or just going to the bathroom, but they do. Can you imagine your S/O doing that? No. (If you answered yes, consider something called a 'restraining order'.)

6. They'll never leave you.

Your pet loves you so much they don't even think about other owners or other pets. They'll never wake up one day and decide to go to the kennel next door. They are yours and you are theirs. Everybody else is just background noise. #Romance.

7. How excited they get when you come home.

It's the animal equivalent to fan-girling. Your pet has been waiting ALL DAY for you to come home from wherever you were, and now YOU'RE HERE!!!!! It happens everyday, but it never gets less amazing. Your boyfriend, though? He'll probably be sprawled out on the floor playing XBox and not even realized that you left.

8. We pamper them like nothing else.

With endless treats, intricate grooming appointments, and perhaps the occasional doggy-outfit, the way we treat our pets is even better than we treat ourselves. I've seen countless pictures of people wrapping their puppies in blankets and treating them like human children. Sure, it can get creepy, but we all express love differently.

9. You are their entire world.

We all know that story that when animals get lost and separated from their owners, they always find their way back home. I have yet to test this theory since I don't let my pet out of my SIGHT, but I would assume it's true. Your pet looks up to you, they adore you, they can't think of anyone better than you. You are their best friend, their snuggle buddy, their dream come true. The people we know have their own lives to live, jobs to do, others to take care of. Your pet? They have zero responsibilities. Nobody will ever love you as much as your pet does.

Our pets may be random animals roaming freely around our house, but they are also our best friends. The love story between a person and their pet is one for the ages. It's a tale of friendship, biscuits, and a lot of cuddling. Nothing in my life is better.