The time has finally come! Many of us have made the move back to campus and we are settling in before we start the new year of school. Moving from one place to another is never an easy task, and for those of us who have recently gone through the transition of moving back to college, we know that there is a lot involved in the moving process. Here are a few thoughts that I had as I was preparing to make the move back to college:
1. I'm definitely going to pack light this year; I'll only bring clothes that I actually wear and I will donate the rest of them!
2. Well...it looks like I had a harder time parting with my clothes than I thought I was going to...I guess I will just fill another suitcase!
3. I will make a list of all of the things I have and all of the things I need to buy. I'm sure it can't be that much!
4. HAHA just kidding! It looks like I'm going to have to take out another loan just to pay for all of the stuff I need to buy now.
5. The good thing is that I love shopping, so this could be fun!
6. Wait, no. I'm a college student and I have to have enough money to live for the next nine months.
7. I will only buy the essentials!
8. How is it possible that I still have more things than will fit in my car?!?!?!?!
9. Thank God my father is a car-packing magician.