1. You probably learned a basic stitch from a grandmother or aunt and fell in love
My aunt taught me the half-double crochet stitch when I was little, then I got a book on crocheting for Christmas. I guess you could say I was "hooked" ever since!
2. You have at least a dozen hooks
You either inherited them from a family member or accumulated them yourself.
3. You have a "favorite" hook...
...or maybe you don't because they're all your babies.
4. You never buy yarn without a coupon
When you need five skeins of Red Heart yarn for an afghan, stuff can get expensive.
5. You can't watch TV without working on a project
You just feel incomplete when you're not using your spare time for crocheting.
6. You have tons of balls of scrap yarn
Bonus points if you crocheted them into a scrap scarf or blanket.
7. Sometimes you feel like a grandma...
...but you secretly love it. Tea, anyone?
8. You considered selling your creations at a local craft fair or starting an Etsy shop
"Yes, Mom, people will DEFINITLEY want to buy my infinity scarves and baby blankets!"
but the most important thing all crocheters know is...