9 Things to Look Forward To This Halloween Season

9 Things To Look Forward To This Halloween Season

THIS IS HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN.

10

It's finally October!! You know what this means. HALLOWEEN SEASON IS UPON US. However, because I live in Florida and work at Disney World, Halloween season has been in full swing since August. This is because in the Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, on select nights, has already started! So, in the spirit of the ~spooky~ season, here are 9 things that will make you wish Halloween was here already!

1. Going To A Haunted House

I still have yet to do this, but going to a haunted house is sure to make you feel all the fall vibes and scare you into the Halloween spirit.

2. 31 Nights Of Halloween

On FreeForm, there used to be something called 13 nights of Halloween. This is where they would show Halloween movies for 13 nights in a row. However, this year they expanded it to 31 nights of Halloween so you can get all your ~spooky~ movies all month long!

3. Free Candy

https://utahvalley360.com/2013/10/29/trick-or-treat-timeline/

4. Halloweekend

As Cady Heron said in Mean Girls: " In Girl World, Halloween is the one day a year where a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girl can say anything about it." Halloweekend is the Mean Girls version of Halloween in college and it's actually a lot of fun.

5. Decorations

If you're like me you love it when your house or apartment gets decorate for each season or holiday and it becomes a tradition each year to make your home look like you adore Halloween.

6. Pumpin Picking 

Since it's October this also means it is time to pick out the perfect pumpkin for you to get crafty with.

7. Pumpin Carving or Painting 

When you pick out the perfect pumpkin you then have to decide what design you want to carve out of your pumpkin or paint onto your pumpkin for all your trick or treaters to see displayed on your front porch! Your masterpiece gets displayed for everyone to see, and it can't count as bragging when it's a tradition!

8. Pumpkin Spice

If you're a basic white girl, you know all you look forward to during this season is pumpkin spice lattes. However, because Pumpkin Spice has become so popular, many companies are capitalizing on it and making some of their products pumpkin spice! So, you can have all the pumpkin spice items your heart desires.

​​9. All the Halloweentown Movies 

I don't know about you, but growing up with the Halloweentown movies on Disney Channel was life. I adore those movies and always look forward to watching them every year. (Unpopular opinion: Halloweentown > Hocus Pocus. Sorry Not Sorry.)

If you don't do at least one of these things this October, you will not have lived your Halloween Season to the fullest, and we don't want that. So, make sure you add at least one of these items to your must-do list for this month, or else a ghost may follow you home!