When you first started winter break, it seemed like it would never end. After spending hours and hours at the library to cram for finals, a whole month of free time seems unfathomable. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Here are the stages of returning to college after winter break:
Class? What class? There's no class this week...
You try to pack your suitcase. Except you kinda never unpacked in the first place. And you can't fit your new Christmas presents in your bag.
3. False acceptance
You can totally handle this, you tell yourself. 18 units? Pshhh that's nothing.
4. Glance at your schedule and go back to freaking out
An 8 a.m. lab?! What were you thinking?
4. Remember how much you miss your college friends
Snapchat streaks just don't cut it. You can only go so long without seeing your college BFFs.
5. And all the good times you had together last semester
Back home you were only allowed like, half a glass of wine at a family party.
6. Remember that your actual last semester looked more like this
Sometimes you had beer with you while you watched Netflix, though
7. Face reality
Class starts tomorrow and there's really no way of getting around it. Unless you get hit by a bus on your way there or something*...
*not actually recommended
8. Show up to your classes and pretend to know what you're doing
... on second thought, it's not too late to drop that 8 p.m. econ lecture
9. Remember that you came to get a degree and you're not leaving without one
You got this!