9 Signs You Have A Best Friend You Should Never Let Go Of

Thank you for being my person.

72
We Heart It

We all have plenty of friends from classes, work or home, but there is always that one friend who goes above and beyond for your friendship. They are selfless, respectful and someone that you can be your complete and true self in front of. Life would definitely be hard without them.

1. She is willing to pick you up anywhere at anytime.

For when the Uber just can't get to you soon enough or you just need to get home after fighting with your boyfriend, they are just a call away.

2. Eating large amounts of food together is the norm.

No ragrets.

3. She's the one you drag with you to the bathroom at parties.

And she doesn't even complain (that much) when the line is half an hour long.

4. Decoding text messages together has become both of your specialties.

I'm thankful that you are my own personal Rosetta Stone.

5. Singing throwback songs in the car.

It's an unwritten rule.

6. There is no topic that is "too gross" or "too private" to talk about.

TMI is not an issue.

7. Despite how crazy your family is, she is always your plus one at family events.

Enjoying the dysfunction of your family.

8. She would pay for your Starbucks coffee when you have zero dollars left to your name and pay day isn't for another week.

9. No need for words, all it takes is a look and you can understand what she means.

We have a telepathic connection.