9 "Sex and the City" Quotes For Every Occassion

“I like my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet.” -Carrie

18
Vogue

On getting guys:

“Sexy is what I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.’” -Miranda

On Fashion:

On Men:

"The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don’t know how to screw you.” -Samantha

On Friendship:

"Maybe we can be each other’s soul mates. And then we can let men be just these great, nice guys to have fun with.” -Charlotte

On Breakups:

"No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.” -Carrie

On the Future:

"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.” -Carrie

On Self Love:

"But the most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.” -Carrie

On Being Single:

"Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.” -Carrie

On Love:

"I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love." -Carrie