9 Reasons Why We Can't Wait for Season 2 of Stranger Things

Someone get the Eggos ready

86
hypebeast.com

If you're like the part of the population that has fallen in love with the Netflix original series "Stranger Things," and have watched it one, two, or seven times already, then you know that it's going to feel like an eternity to wait for the second season to come out and here's why.

1. It's a really cool Sci-fi, 80's themed show.

It's really a one of a kind show, especially for Netflix. It's plot and setting reminds you of E.T. A nerdy kid runs into and befriends and outsider, who happens to be on the run from sort of suspicious government organization that want to take them away and probably hurt them. Plus, the soundtrack is killer.

2. We need to find out what that slug is that came out of Will.

What is that disgusting sludge that Will threw up in the sink? How can you let us think that he's alright and then he goes pukes up sludge from the upside down, and THAT'S WHERE YOU END THE FIRST SEASON? Why.

3. Barb

WHERE IS BARB? Have they just forgotten Nancy's best friend that just tried to get pull her away from that "idiot Steve Harrington"? Poor Barb. It's not your fault that you were taken because you can't shotgun a beer properly. #JusticeForBarb

4. We miss this face

Don't get me wrong, I miss the whole gang. But I think we can all agree that Dustin is the most adorable of them all, providing some innocent humor that is often paired with swearing, and of course that cute smile.

5. To see Hopper back in action

It's refreshing to see a show that portrays how the man essentially fights the man. He does things how he wants to, doesn't take anyone's crap, and is willing to fight the law to do what's right- even though he is the law. And he doesn't need a weapon to take out security. Talk about a badass.

6. Nancy and Jonathan

There's no doubt that there's something brewing up between the two of them. We just need season 2 to see what that is.

7. Was the demogorgan the only problem?

Sadly, Eleven left the gang when she took out the faceless monster with her super awesome mind powers. But was that the only problem they had to face, or is the much more in store for them? Perhaps more faceless monsters?

8. Where did Eleven come from?

So that catatonic lady Hopper and Joyce visited didn't offer much information about her supposedly miscarried daughter that was actually taken from her- but there's plenty of evidence that leads one to think that eleven could have a connection to her-perhaps be her daughter that was taken to undergo unethical tests.

9. Where is Eleven?

Where is El? She can't just disappear forever? Is she stuck in the upside down? She can't leave them? We need our eggo stealing, mind controlling badass friend back. ELEVEN!