9 Reasons Why Pizza Is Better Than People

Is there anything better than pizza?

288
Wikipedia

Pizza is the best. We all know it. If someone doesn't like pizza, do you even want to be friends with them? Probably not. I mean, who doesn't like pizza? Here are 9 reasons why pizza is better than people.

Reason #1: Pizza can't judge you.

It especially can't judge you when immediately after you wake up, you reach for the pizza box on your desk and eat cold pizza for breakfast. I am not speaking from experience. Promise.

Reason #2: Pizza is tasty no matter how you eat it.

Piping hot, refrigerator cold, for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Pizza is delicious in every single way.

Reason #3: There are different kinds of pizza.

Breakfast pizza, veggie pizza, and even if you believe, pie is a pizza.

Reason #4: Pizza doesn't care if you don't shower for three days.

The delivery guy might, though...

Reason #5: Pizza is the perfect gaming partner.

It compliments Halo, Call of Duty, even MarioKart. Just remember to bring napkins.

Reason #6: Even if the pizza you're eating is kind of crappy, it's still pizza and really isn't that bad.

If a person is crappy, you just don't want to deal with them. Bad pizza > bad person.

Reason #7: Pizza is always there to comfort you in your time of need.

All you need is a good pie, an oven pre-heated to 425 degrees, and a couple minutes. Your best friend might take hours to comfort you. Pizza only needs 12-14 minutes.

Reason #8: People don't come with stuffed crust.

Reason #9: You can't always pick the people in your life.

But you can ALWAYS pick what kind of pizza you want in your stomach.

The facts are clear; pizza is one of the greatest inventions ever. While friends come and go, pizza will always be there. Pizza is the one true love.