9 Reasons Why Living In Greene Hall Is The Worst

Life is just so hard when you live in the nicest freshman dorm on campus.

1181

If you live in Greene Hall at Wofford College, you may be familiar with the remark "Oh, you live in Greene?" You also might be familiar with all of the struggles of living in the newly renovated dorm.

1. Your feet don't freeze when you get out of bed.

Those laminate floors are so much nicer than tile. It's just so sad.

2. The walk to the library is so much shorter than it is from Marsh.

But maybe I just want to get my exercise in, ya know?

3. The bathrooms are way nicer than any public bathroom you've ever seen.

Why must you be so clean and shiny? I want to feel like shower shoes are a necessity, not a precaution.

4. All of the furniture is so perfect and new.

You don't want to be the one to mess it up.

5. The ceilings are so high that you don't even have to worry about hitting your head in your lofted bed.

C'mon, I just want to have to be concerned about something in my life.

6. The rooms are so big that you wonder why you only have one roommate.

I just feel like you're wasting so much space.

7. The laundry room is way nicer and bigger than it is Marsh (at least, so you've heard).

There are always people from Marsh doing laundry in your dorm. (But actually, this is kind of annoying...)

8. The common room couches are more comfortable than your bed.

You've spent many nights contemplating whether you should just sleep out there rather than going back to your room after studying.

9. The whole dorm was just renovated and feels so new.

You just feel so undeserving to be able to live in the best freshman dorm on campus.

QTNA: So if I fail freshman year, do I get to live in Greene again? In all seriousness, though, Greene is the greatest, and we are all so lucky to get to live there.