9 Must Watch TV Dramas on Netflix

9 Must Watch TV Dramas on Netflix

To all the drama queens out there: this one is for you.

82
9 Must Watch TV Dramas on Netflix

Who doesn't love a little drama, especially when it isn't your own? While movie dramas do give us our drama fix every once in a while, sometimes that isn't enough. Netflix has a ton of binge-worthy TV Dramas that are definite must-sees. Once you start watching, you won't stop. Check out some of the most juicy dramas right here, right now.

1. Gossip Girl

This is one of my personal favorites. You don't get much more drama than this show. The relationships, the parties, the scandals. A secret blogger who puts your life online for the world to see. If that doesn't scream drama, I don't know what does.

2. One Tree Hill

This is one of those shows that you debate watching and then once you start it you can't remember why you didn't start it earlier. For a small town, a lot of drama takes place in Tree Hill. There are love triangles, affairs, crimes, secrets and lies. And Chad Michael Murray.

3. Pretty Little Liars

A show about lies must come with drama, right? It seems like these liars are caught in a different lie every episode and that causes them more than a few problems, especially with A secretly watching their every move. Each episode will leave you begging for more and biting your nails over the thought of what might happen next.

4. Friday Night Lights

While it might seem all about football, Friday Night Lights is much more than that. Relationships, families, and friendships are all put to the test over a game, and that is only the start. Coach Taylor does his best to keep the boys in line as Tami does with her students, but sometimes things just doesn't work out the way you planned. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

5. Grey's Anatomy

Another favorite of mine, not only for the medical drama, but the relationship drama that follows. This show will make you seriously consider changing your career path to becoming a doctor. The doctors in this show seem to have some bad luck with all the trauma and tragedy they experience. Prepare yourself for tears when your favorite relationships are torn apart or a favorite cast member leaves/dies.

6. The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Teenage drama at its finest. SPOILER: the amount of pregnancy in this show is more than one would expect to see in a teen drama. But I guess thats why its "secret". With teen pregnancy comes drama, especially when you add miscarriage, marriage, divorce, cheating, and more. Just be glad it isn't your life, i'm sure the actors are.

7. How to Get Away with Murder

A criminal defense lawyer teachers her students how to get away with murder in the classroom, and in real life. I smell drama, and it's definietly coming from the rotting pile of corpses that have piled up over the past three seasons. While the show is relatively new, it's worth starting if you a true fan of drama.

8. Vampire Diaries

We've all dreamed of what it would be like to become a vampire at one point. Vampire Diaries brings back those dreams and many more. There is a lot of drama and even more blood. After one episode you'll be coming back for a second taste. Plus, the Salvatore brothers are kind of hard to take your eyes off of.

9. Scandal

Shonda Rimes does us dirty again with another jaw-dropping drama series. It's in the title, a scandal can only lead to drama. Let's get political for a second and step into the life of Olivia Pope. She can't seem to avoid the drama, and that's what makes it so good. You take your pick: medical drama, criminal law drama, or political drama. Maybe we should just tune into one of the debates for the upcoming election.

How much drama can you take?