9 Celebrities And The Interesting Degrees They Went To College For

While many celebrities make their income off of simply just being famous, many of them at least started at a college somewhere.

In the list below, we're going to explore the weird degrees some of our favorite celebrities sought for during their college days.

Rashida Jones

commons.wikimedia.org

Jones went to college at Harvard University to get a degree in Comparative Religion.

Connie Britton

commons.wikimedia.org

Britton attended Dartmouth College for a degree in Asian Studies.

Kenny Chesney

commons.wikimedia.org

Chesney attended East Tennessee State University for a major in Advertising.

Aziz Ansari

commons.wikimedia.org

Ansari attended New York University's stern School of Business to earn a degree in Marketing.

Carrie Underwood

en.wikipedia.org

Underwood furthered her education at Northeastern University for a major in Mass Communications.

Will Ferrell

commons.wikimedia.org

Ferrell pursued more education at University of Southern California and earned a degree in Sports Information.

John Legend

www.af.mil

Legend attended the University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a degree in English.

Kourtney Kardashian

commons.wikimedia.org

Kardashian sister Kourtney graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Theater Arts.

James Franco

commons.wikimedia.org

Franco attended Columbia University to obtain a degree in Creative Writing.