9 Cartoon Network Series That Will Bring Back Your Childhood

Circa late 90's to early 2000's

778
RANDYADP

If you were anything like me when you were young, your favorite TV channel to watch wasn't Nickelodeon or Disney, it was Cartoon Network.

Here are a few series I always loved that might remind you of your childhood too. And like I said above, if you are anything like me, you will probably find yourself watching a few episodes after reading this too ;)

1. Dexter's Laboratory

Following the adventures of a young genius who has a secret lab his parents don't know about, and a sister who always almost blows his cover (1996-2003).

2. Johnny Bravo

Following the many failed attempts at getting women by an overly-confident muscular man (1997-2004).

3. Cow and Chicken

Following two unconventional siblings as they go through strange experiences (1997-1999).

4. The Powerpuff Girls

One of the networks more famous cartoons, following 3 lab-made superhero sisters as they fight crime (1998-2005).

5. Ed, Edd n Eddy

One of my personal favorites, following 3 adolescent boys who happen to have the same name go through life in their small town (1999-2009).

5. Courage the Cowardly Dog

Following an overly scared pup as he and his two owners go through bizarre adventures (1999-2002).

6. Samurai Jack

Following a young samurai and his quest to defeat an evil wizard (2001-2004).

7.Codename: Kids Next Door

Another one of my favorites, following a group of 10-year olds in a secret tree house who fight the evil of adults (2002-2008).

8. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Following the unlikely friendship between two kids and the real Grim Reaper (2003-2008).

9. Teen Titans

Although this is not a Cartoon Network original series, it still first aired on the network, and I can't help but add it to the list since it was my #1 favorite. Following the adventures of 5 super hero best friends fighting crime (2003-2006).

There are many missing from this list, especially since I chose to leave out the much older cartoons. These are just some that I enjoyed, hope this jogs your memory of all the shows you once loved too.