9 Aesthetically Pleasing Coffee Destinations In Florida

You're going to want to put these on Instagram.

434
BREW Urban Cafe Facebook

It's hard not to enjoy getting a cup of coffee, but the atmosphere surrounding you definitely boosts the experience a bit. Even though Starbucks or a homemade cup might get the job done on a regular basis, why not look for that aesthetically pleasing coffeehouse for special occasions?

1. Concord Coffee: Lakeland

The word "concord" means "together in harmony and peace" and that's exactly what this cute shop is aiming to give the community.

2. Downtown CREDO: Orlando

This coffee shop is a pay-what-you-want business, and use the remaining money as a donation to multiple non-profits in the area. Do I need to say more?

3. Bold Bean Coffee Roasters: Jacksonville

This coffeeshop has two different locations, one in downtown and one by the beach-- but none the less, you'll still get great coffee with location suiting decor.

4. Panther Coffee: Miami

Everything in Wynwood is nothing short of inspiring and beautiful, and Panther Coffee is no different.

5. Subculture Coffee: West Palm

This coffee shop was started by two local guys who strongly believed in fostering a community of diversity and expression, one that brings soul to this city.

6. The Kookaburra: St. Augustine

Check out this Aussie-American coffee shop, they are organic and dog-friendly-- what's not to love?

7. BREW Urban Cafe: Fort Lauderdale

This coffee shop is a fanatic hidden gem! I can promise you that you've never been anywhere like it.

8. The Attic: Tampa

This coffee shop in the heart of downtown Tampa is hard to beat, especially with a view like that!

9. Oxford Exchange: Tampa

While the Oxford Exchange itself is a collection of interests-- the Coffee & Tea Bar is at the top of my list when visiting.