9 Anime With Amazing Soundtracks

9 Anime With Amazing Soundtracks

You'll want to listen to these repeatedly.

950
9 Anime With Amazing Soundtracks
Wallpapersafari.com

So many elements go into making an anime great: engaging story and plot, fleshed-out characters and so on. However, one aspect of amazing anime that people tend to neglect is the soundtrack. Below are nine anime that definitely wouldn't be the same if not for the musical accompaniment.

1. "Death Note"

This intensity and tragedy in this anime are enhanced by the music. The soundtrack alone is superb and beautifully created. Good for being productive or just enjoying the music.

2. "Guilty Crown"

When you listen to this soundtrack, you'll either want to run into a random fight screaming, "For the rebellion!" or start crying because you remember what happens in the show. Whichever reaction you have, it's all thanks to the amazingness that is this soundtrack.

3. "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood"

Arguably one of the greatest anime of all time, the music in this show captures the intensity as well as the emotional and physical journey of the characters. While the action, plot, character dynamics and voice acting are all superb, this anime wouldn't be complete without the music.

4. "Attack on Titan"

Whether you're mumbling the words until you get to "Jaeger!" or chanting, "Sasageyo, Sasageyo," you can't deny that this soundtrack not only gets you hyped for the show, but is also stupendous on its own.

5. "Angel Beats"

Sorry for bringing back the feels with this pic, but just remember how amazing the music is. You'll be happy again after that (until you remember the song that's sung at the end of episode 10, that is...).

6. "Naruto Shippuden"

Just go ahead and rewatch it. Relive the feels and the awesomeness while you notice just how much the soundtrack adds to each scene.

7. "Code Geass"

You stayed on the edge of your seat while you waited to see what would happen next, and the soundtrack only heightened the mood. Definitely worth listening to on its own as well as while watching the show.

8. "Yuri on Ice"

Let me guess, "History Maker" immediately came into your head, right? You feel in love with the show (or maybe just fell in love with Victuuri) due to the characters, development and gorgeous animation, but this show also introduced you to amazing music. Each piece the skaters performed to was excellent and specifically chosen to reflect the message of each performance. This anime wouldn't have been nearly as good as it was if it weren't for the music.

9. "Cowboy Bebop"

I had to save this one for last. This soundtrack, let alone this entire anime, is a masterpiece in almost every way. Just...watch it if you haven't yet. Just be prepared to have at least three existential crises when you do. "You gon' carry that weight" after you watch this and hear the soundtrack.

There are so many more anime out there that are set to amazing scores. These are just nine of my favorites. What are some of your recommendations?