8 Unique Ideas for Planning a Girls Weekend

If you want to organize a one-of-a-kind weekend outing, then you must have a plan. You want to organize an outing that will leave memorable moments for months or even years to come. This includes choosing a perfect venue and activities to engage in.

34019
Planning a Girls Weekend

There’s nothing as important as coming together and bonding as friends. Spending time with the people you love and appreciate is very fulfilling. While it is good to work and make ends meet, you should not forget to have fun once in a while with your group of friends.

1. Make It Collaborative

When it comes to organizing a killer weekend outing, you must ensure that everyone is involved. Many people get hurt when they feel that someone else is making decisions for them. As such, you should ensure that everybody in your team is actively involved in the planning process right from the start to the finish. Start by creating a Google Doc or any other tool that allows collaborative planning and assigning roles to each member.

2. Coordinate Packing

Although everyone is beautiful and unique, there’s nothing bad like feeling like someone else is dressed better than you. As such, it is important to ensure that you are all reading from the same page in matters wardrobe. No one wants to appear dressed in an awkward manner than the rest of the team.

3. Visit a Vineyard

Above everything, the choice of your venue can ruin or make your outing most memorable. Choose a unique environment like a vineyard as opposed to the common picnic places. Visiting a vineyard gives you and your girls an opportunity to taste different types of wines and enjoy the environment therein.

4. Cut Down on Luggage

Ladies love carrying a little of everything, especially when going out for a weekend. While there’s nothing with this practice, it is important to avoid carrying remember that a weekend out is all about having fun with friends.

5. Create a Messaging Group

There’s no doubt that girls love their photos above everything. A weekend out means you are going to have a lot of fun and each one of you will definitely want to remember those moments. To help share and keep photos and communicate with the entire group, create a messaging group where everyone can stay updated.

6. Be Flexible

We are all created differently and that’s why it is important to be as flexible as possible when planning for a weekend outing with friends. It doesn’t matter whether it is a cooking class, spa day, or shopping trip, try to fit into the agreed schedule by the whole team. The most important thing is to ensure that everyone has fun during that day.

7. Schedule a Bonding Session

It is easy to get carried away by the funfair and all the activities organized. However, you should not forget that boding by spending quality time together was the main reason for arranging the weekend outing.

8. Let It Go, Let It Flow

Sometimes it is difficult to avoid confrontations with friends in the course of your interactions. This is normal and expected. The most important thing is to acknowledge your differences and not allow them to affect you.