8 Thoughts You Have Recovering From Thanksgiving Holiday Season

Even though it's a holiday season, a recovery period is necessary.

16
Triangle Real Estate Group

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone all too quickly, just like all of the holiday seasons these days. It's Sunday night after the feasting holiday, you're still refusing to accept to return to the real world tomorrow, and possibly pondering things such as...

1. I really need to go back to the gym tomorrow.

The 15 pounds you gained in the last 5 days of solely potatoes and turkey must be burned off so you can gain it all back in cookies and casseroles over Christmas.

2. I really don't want to go to the gym tomorrow.

Can I please just stick to my schedule of doing nothing with no responsibilities for a few more days?

3. Sunday night: the only night to relax after the family leaves town.

At least you can enjoy one relaxing night of "break" after the family festivities come to a close.

4. There's no way I can go to class/work tomorrow.

3 hours of class tomorrow? I have to be at work from 8-5? Haha. Yeah right.

5. When is Christmas break?

A mere 2 and a half weeks away, but what seems like an eternity...

6. I can't eat another leftover turkey meal.

I've had enough turkey and potatoes to last me until... next Thanksgiving.

7. At least it's big comfy sweater season.

No one will see your pie belly.

At least there are a solid 2 weeks or so before the next holiday season; ample time to prepare yourself for more food, family, and motivation to get through the last real weeks of the year.