Okay, don't panic. You have just a little bit of time before school starts again. Break was great and all, and maybe you finished all of your homework. If that's you, great job! If you are like every other college student, good luck finishing up all you have to do before class begins again! If you are in the second group, you probably had a couple of these thoughts during break!
1. "Well, sleep was nice while it lasted."
Over break, you didn't have to set an alarm, you didn't have to wake up for class, and you could sleep for days! Now that school is starting again, and sleep is optional in college, all of that is gone until winter break!
2. "I am going to starve...again."
3. "Oh no. NOOOOO!!!!"
That moment you realize you haven't started your homework.....and school starts again in 3 days.
4. "I had all break to work on my homework and I did nothing! Why did I do this to myself?"
Yeah, you're not the only one.
5. "Well, if I start now, I might be able to finish all of it before class."
You can do it!
6. "I just can't do it! There is too much work to be done!"
Nope, nope, nope, and nope. Too. Much. Homework.
7. "Why did my professors tell me this would be easy?"
Your professor gave you an assignment over break, but they said that it would be easy! Why would they do that?
8. "Why? Why? Why? I am never doing this again!"
You vow to yourself that you are not going to do anything like this again......we'll see how long that lasts.