8 Stages Of Watching A TV Series

8 Stages Of Watching A TV Series

We've all been through the significant stages.

19
8 Stages Of Watching A TV Series

Everyone loves to waste time (whether it be time they actually have or time they pretend they have) and watch a series from a streaming network, like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. When it comes to watching said series, various stages take place in the viewer.

1. Curiosity

Is this series going to be any good? How long is it going to take me? Does it have a four or a five-star rating? How many seasons are there? Can I find various scene frames on the internet because they were so monumental?

2. Acceptance

Okay, this series could be horrendous, but it could also be the best dang thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm clicking play.

3. Confusion

I don't know any of the characters yet, WHO ARE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE? What is the storyline about to be? Let's be honest, I really kind of hate this series right now.

4. Shipping (only in those girly series)

In every TV series specifically for females, there are numerous relationships going on or being set up to occur. It's time to peg who is going to be with who and decide to ship it or to absolutely hate it.

5. Love/Hate

Who are the characters we love? LOVE THEM. Who are the characters we hate? HATE THEM.

6. Obsession

It's only 4 in the morning, I still have time for another episode.

7. Fear

Hold up, why does Netflix tell me I'm down to one season left?

8. Depression

After devoting life to this series and becoming one with the characters, it's all over. Like ALL OVER.